PS3 4.11 Jailbreak: How to??

aryan.838

Broken In
Hey guys,
m searching how to jailbreak my ps3 v4.11...AFAIK its not possible till now...m doin it just to back up my original games and not to play pirated games.
Thanks.

joy.das.jd

Journeyman
Jailbreaking PS3 v4.11 is not possible. The last jailbreak was for system software v 3.55 , popularly known as KMEAW jailbreak. But that was a long time ago. Only option is downgrading to V 3.55, however it is not recommended as you will be unable to play most of the new PS3 games.

Just keep good care of the BD roms.

gautam_dey66

Error 404
PS3 Jailbreak 4.11 PS3UPDAT.PUP.rar

Dwnld it frm here n install. I guess u knw hw to install it. If u d0n't check out s0ny's website, u'll find detailed info on hw to install firmware.
;-D

joy.das.jd

Journeyman
There is no Jailbreak for PS3 v4.11. And that is a fact.
@gautam_dey66 there are several such fake claims but if you follow any good site such as ps3scene or ps3hax, then you will know that there is no jailbreak beyond 3.55.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dwnld it frm here n install. I guess u knw hw to install it. If u d0n't check out s0ny's website, u'll find detailed info on hw to install firmware.
;-D
Please write your posts in proper English. SMS language is not allowed here. :)

GamingManiac

Broken In
PS3 can only be modded uptil Firmware Version 3.55.... for the ones at a higher FW, one may downgrade but it's a tedious process which involves soldering...Rest assured, they will come up with something for the higher firmware versions in a short whie:)

Top Bottom