Proxy.......... Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Hey ppl
Our Server has restricted access to some sites.............
I want to view those sites and think that proxies can help. I tried some free proxies but the pages did not open.
When I used OnSpeed (trial), the restricted sites used to open but OnSpeed no longer suports trial members. When I used OnSpeed, google.co.uk used to open instead of google.co.np (I'm from Nepal, for india, it is google.co.in)

I tried Propel and Primedous web tunnel. Propel didn't help and Primedous didn't open any pages at all...........

Please help!!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I know one tool that works really good. The Anonymization.net toolbar integrates with your browser and provides a fast, free, anonymous surfing experience. Download it from:
*anonymization.net/

Ashootosh

Broken In
if ur servr is blocking those sites using any keyword based software then do following thing:
ping that site using ping command, so that u can get site's IP address, now instead of putting site's name put Ip address in browser, i did the same thing in my college whos server was blocking sites based on some keywords. it really worked 4 me......... but when u click any link in site then there is a problem>>>>>>>> the ip address is again gonna change to site name........ u should now replace that name with IP address in order to view next page

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Man.. I think you have not tried http tunneling properly. ?

You can do one thing.. search for any java based small proxy server and install it on a free webhost and use it as your server.

Second.. do http tunneling.. ask any of your friend who is having always on connection to install its server on his /her computer.

digen

Youngling
Ashootosh said:
if ur servr is blocking those sites using any keyword based software then do following thing:
ping that site using ping command, so that u can get site's IP address, now instead of putting site's name put Ip address in browser, i did the same thing in my college whos server was blocking sites based on some keywords. it really worked 4 me......... but when u click any link in site then there is a problem>>>>>>>> the ip address is again gonna change to site name........ u should now replace that name with IP address in order to view next page

You cant expect people to do that everytime they want to visit some site that has been blocked by their proxy server do ya?Thats way to cumbersome process.The only way as I can see it thru tunneling traffic.

As for the original author of this post,are these by any means restrictions imposed in a work or a school/college environment?

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Ashootosh said:
When i tried to ping, it said that "Pinging cannot find the host name......."
I'm gonna try other suggestions............

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
I don't know..............
The site is not opening...............
I don't know if the site itself has been removed.........
Can anyone of u open www.cpnm.org ?? If so please post a screenshot.....................

digen

Youngling
The site is opening just fine here.You can take my word for it...period :roll:

Although you still havent answered my earlier question?

As for the original author of this post,are these by any means restrictions imposed in a work or a school/college environment?

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
It just opened via OnSpeed............
But now, OnSpeed does not provide trial any longer and hence i cannot open it...............
Still i have OnSpeed cracked version, but i cannot install in my uncles house, who wants to visit the site too..............
HELP!!

digen

Youngling
Hmm tough luck then...anything we discuss here can/will be a breach of the Government/ISP policy.
One suggestion though:google is your only friend when in need. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom