Processor Upgrade- AMD

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Hello,
Those who Know me is well aware I like AMD Components.
I am currently having FX 8150 but like to upgrade to something nicer. Having Crosshair Formula 5 MOBO ..

I am not aware whats comming in to the market ,been out of touch to many things .

Kindly Suggest me a Good Processor Upgrade .

Thanks

OP
Arnab

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Hmm, Then I should get this one for now..
Any idea when the new range of AMD procys are coming out next year?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
get fx 8320 and overclock. you have a very good mobo and i think you have a good cooling system too(hyper 212x?).

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Personally I don't find it worth the investment to upgrade. Unless existing processor is giving some performance issues I suggest wait.

OP
Arnab

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Personally I don't find it worth the investment to upgrade. Unless existing processor is giving some performance issues I suggest wait.

And I agree with you.I will wait till next year from AMD to come up with somethin good. I was hearingsomething named Ambidextrous. Let me know if anyone know about it.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I use PC for gaming and I still cant justify 8350 over my 955BE for my RTS games which are running fine at HD resolution smoothly. Single Thread Prformance Phenom/Thubans still kill Bulldozer and Piledriver a like which is nothing but shame.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello,
Those who Know me is well aware I like AMD Components.
I am currently having FX 8150 but like to upgrade to something nicer. Having Crosshair Formula 5 MOBO ..

I am not aware whats comming in to the market ,been out of touch to many things .

Kindly Suggest me a Good Processor Upgrade .

Thanks

+100 to FX8350...

Top Bottom