PROBLEMS with TATAINDICOM BROADBAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
I'd like to know if any one else faces the following problem or if it is just me?

I'm Tataindicom Broadband customer for the past 18 months and EVERY SINGLE month I don't have broadband connection for an average of 5 full days...there were couple of occassions when I did not have connection for 12 days.
Each time I call to complain they give me a complaint number saying that it'll be solved in 48hrs. But even after 48hrs no one even bothers to call up from their side...they call after 5 to 7 days after the complaint.
If I send an email they take more than 20 days to reply.
Does this happen to anyboday else? if yes pls reply so I can take it up with their management...I'm located in Mumbai.

shaunak

Tux Fan
*www.consumergrievance.com/icrpc.org.beware.htm

the consumer cell site lists TATA Indicom broadband as a notorious company. Look in.

OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
shaunak said:
*www.consumergrievance.com/icrpc.org.beware.htm

the consumer cell site lists TATA Indicom broadband as a notorious company. Look in.
I checked out the link you gave me...and this all it had to say:
"Their promises to get you a broadband connection within a week is not to be relied upon. Once your money is stuck (about Rs. 2000), it takes lot of pains to recover it back."
I did not face any problem with their initial connection when I booked it...but I have terrible problems every month without any Internet connection for about 5 days...so I'm basically looking at some more people who are facing the same problem and take up the issue with them...sometimes numbers help.

vinyas

In the zone
dude Never Contact Customer ...as there are LOTS of DUMB people there,who speak like Parrots Saying the Same Thing Every Time u call.

Best Solutin: Catch hold of Local Guy in ur area Field Engineer,problems will get sorted out in hours,meet him in person Best

Anand_RF

Journeyman
I have the same problem. I had 32 days of net loss last time when I bought for 90 days. I booked a complaint for extension of validity but they said the complaint is still in process and well, the customer care guys indicated I won't get any extension. I live in mumbai as well and I'm sick of them.

OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
vinyas said:
dude Never Contact Customer ...as there are LOTS of DUMB people there,who speak like Parrots Saying the Same Thing Every Time u call.

Best Solutin: Catch hold of Local Guy in ur area Field Engineer,problems will get sorted out in hours,meet him in person Best
Although I agree that the customer service reps "keep repeating the same thing every time we call, Calling them dumb is a bit harsh as the customer serive rep cannot do anything about a "unwritten fradulent policy" that a company practices. I've been contacting the local Field Engineer for the past 1 year now for all local problems but they can only help if the problem is "local" eg. with the junction box or when the network cable is unplugged at the junction box etc etc but when the problem is with TATA itself trying to short change customers without providing the service for which we pay there is nothing much the Field Engineer can do.
I'm basically trying to gather info from other TATA customers who are being treated the same and take it up collectively...as I said numbers have power and they work in nailing the company.
I have the same problem. I had 32 days of net loss last time when I bought for 90 days. I booked a complaint for extension of validity but they said the complaint is still in process and well, the customer care guys indicated I won't get any extension. I live in mumbai as well and I'm sick of them.
Where are you located in Mumbai? ...I'm in Borivili West...I'm trying to gather more info from a sizable group of Tatabroadband customers to take it up with TATA management. If you feel comfortable in being part of that you can e-mail me at caleb@riensons.com

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Here is some thing which will fix tata guyss up...

just use this service to file a indetail complain against them with as much proof as possible... and Be honest on the complain... no lose talk... just point to point complain and what was you difficulty because of the down service...

*www.core.nic.in

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Wait a second...... Does the software for connecting given by them say

"Activating....." forever?

Does it say:

Spurious ATU detected?

Do the officials say:

It will be available in 2 hrs / 1 day / 2 days?

If you face any of the above issues, SWITCH TO AIRTEL BROADBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is great.

Features: Good speed, 9pm to 8am free internet, free landline, etc.

Source:

My own experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom