problems with HP's customer service & warranty renewal...urgent help required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

i have a HP pavilion dv9222tx laptop that i bought on 27/06/07...so its warranty expired on 27/06/08...now only a week earlier its display stopped working...the LCD screen lights up but there is no display...its all black..if i connect an external monitor...the system does not boot...however the POST message is displayed but with vertical lines..XP starts loading but never voots...even the progress bar does not appear.

now my questions- 1.under these circumstances,what should i do to get it repaired..since its warranty expired an year ago.
2.what will be the cost of repairing?
3.i have heard about extending the warranty..so what are the terms & conditions for that?can i get a renewal of warranty & then get the laptop repaired

now i've been trying to contact HP for days...but to no avail..no one responds..most of the times i get an User busy signal..if someone receives the call they say someone will contact me by call or email..but no one's responded so far.

can i write to servicewatch@thinkdigit.com under these circumstances?

i've also heard that there are certain agents who can get the job of warranty renewal done.can anyone provide me with any such agents no?

any help in this matter would be highly appreciated..thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i have a HP pavilion dv9222tx laptop that i bought on 27/06/07...so its warranty expired on 27/06/08...now only a week earlier its display stopped working...the LCD screen lights up but there is no display...its all black..if i connect an external monitor...the system does not boot...however the POST message is displayed but with vertical lines..XP starts loading but never voots...even the progress bar does not appear.

now my questions- 1.under these circumstances,what should i do to get it repaired..since its warranty expired an year ago.
3.i have heard about extending the warranty..so what are the terms & conditions for that?can i get a renewal of warranty & then get the laptop repaired

now i've been trying to contact HP for days...but to no avail..no one responds..most of the times i get an User busy signal..if someone receives the call they say someone will contact me by call or email..but no one's responded so far.

i've also heard that there are certain agents who can get the job of warranty renewal done.can anyone provide me with any such agents no?

the extending warranty should be done with in the warranty period , as the vertical lines & no display the Circuit in LCD may be a problem (or) some changes in the LCD i dono sure - But u check with the VGA port connecting monitor whether u get display , if u get display then the LCD part is problem u ll go around 2.5K to 3.5K , if it is HP u should get repaired from HP - that make sense

Most of the laptops have this problem , almost DELL had this problem not now , u can directly take it to the HP service center & ask them , instead wasting calls .

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

can't anyone help me with these?:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom