Problem with Orbit Downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
There's problem in your browser setting, i think.. Working fine for me.. :/

Your browser is in Offline Mode?
Uninstall Orbit and then try to open page. Does page opens?
Try opening page using opera? Page opens?
Use Free Download Manager..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Does that mean, you are unable to access internet?

If yes, have you tried un-installing Orbit and tried? Orbit doesn't have power to disrupt ur internet experience, so there is some other reason for net problem...

paroh

Padawan
Yes same problem with me . So i Disable the GRAB PRO addons in internet explorer 8 to do this go to Tools->Manage Addons->right click on GRAB PRO and disable it. and internet start working

OP
bajaj151
Yes same problem with me . So i Disable the GRAB PRO addons in internet explorer 8 to do this go to Tools->Manage Addons->right click on GRAB PRO and disable it. and internet start working

Yes..disabling Grab Pro works...but is there any solution without disabling grab pro

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Does that mean, you are unable to access internet?

If yes, have you tried un-installing Orbit and tried? Orbit doesn't have power to disrupt ur internet experience, so there is some other reason for net problem...

Only Access to sites stops working...Gtalk and messenger have no problem connecting to net..

If you want GRAb pro like feature, you can also get it in Jdownloader. It has features to direct link grabbing just like GRAb pro. I use both and i find Jdownloader a better alternative to Orbit as orbit sometimes has issues even with Chrome and opera.

OP
bajaj151
I installed Win 7 again....Same problem. After Installing Orbit, I can't access sites in any browser.

Then, I installed Win Xp, Orbit working fine.

Is there any problem with Windows 7 or any other issue ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom