Problem with my case.pls help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavanye

Right off the assembly line
HI

I have a problem with my case

The head fone ports and the USB ports present at the front side of the case are not working.

When I inserted the pen drive into the front side USB port of my case the samll red LED on it does not even glow. Also, I noticed the pendrive fits into the port in such a way that the LED is pointed downwards.The head fone ports on the front are also not working.

All the ports on the rear side of the panel are working fine.

What can be the problem .PLs help me with issue.

channabasanna

In the zone
The front I/O Connecters would not have been connected to the Motherboard.

Open the Cabinet, use your motherboard manual, connect those connectors as mentioned in the motherboard manual.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
The front audio might require drivers to work. Install the drivers provided with your motherboard for audio.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Re: Igegolds.com

The Runner is a moving, sincere Age of Conan Gold piece of art. Despite that, most audiences might not have even noticed that it went through the theaters like a desert breeze. It’s made a modest showing internationally, and pulled in $15.4 million in its limited Age of Conan Power Leveling US release. Critics, however, remained mixed, although most of the negative reviews placed the film up against the poetic genius of its source material ?C the best selling novel by Khaled Hosseini.
Geez!!!:D
Spammer!!!
I hate them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom