Problem with Monitor and sound system

Status
Not open for further replies.

chintan786

In the zone
Hi Friends, I have 17" Monitor. from last 2 days i am facing a strange problem. My monitor's response time is slowed down miserably. although opening up of application doesn't take time but when i do up - down of web page or any page then response is very slow. Even when i watch movie i can see small squares. the clarity is not there. we see some amount of blurness on the screen. it is 17" CRT monitor from LG and it is 2.5years old.

Same problem with sound sytem also. when i play and file after 1 or 1 and half hour later sound also get slowed down and thick also. all famine voices get heavy and taking time even completing the statement.

Plz help me. wht to do?

chintan

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
This looks more of a problem with your CPU than a problem with monitor/speakers. Do you have any live cd of any linux distribution?

That is a very easy way to check if the problem is with OS or with h/w.

OP
C

chintan786

In the zone
ya i have Ubuntu as well as Win Xp CD. with me..sometimes back i installed ubuntu also but not able to config. my BSNL connection tht thts why i removed it... and also don't require it either.but if u say than i can check this out.

mrintech

Technomancer
* Defrag your PC
* Reinstall Sound and Display Drivers
* Clean Junk using: *www.ccleaner.com
* Delete/Uninstall all unnecessary files and programs
* Try to remove all security softwares like firewall and anti-virus program and then see if your PC is fast or not.
* If Possible clean your system RAM

Report Back here what happens ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom