Problem With LightScribe DVD Drive!

bruce2011

Right off the assembly line
About 2 years ago, I got an Acer Aspire 1450 CD DVD RW Drive Burner, with a LightScribe DVD SuperMulti Drive/CD-Writer. When I first got the PC, the drive was working great, I was able to watch DVDs on the computer, play games, listen to music, but then after about a year and a half, it started going really bad.

It either didn't read DVDs, or it read them but the movie was really really laggy so it wasn't worth it. When I put in game discs, the computer fan would race up, the green light would flash a few times, then nothing. But then recently, some games have started working.

I bought the StarCraft Battle Chest a little while ago, and it works great, although sometimes it wont read so I take the disc out, put it back in and it works. I tried Age of Empires and that worked, and then I bought Halo: Combat Evolved, and that didn't work at all. And now today I bought the Diablo Battle Chest, and put that in and it doesn't work!

It's really frustrating! I spend all this money on games, and then they don't work! I checked the hardware manager and the DVD drive came up as "HP DVD Writer 840b", and it says that everything is working perfectly.
Did i need buy a new DVD drive,i google it found a website sale this model DVD drive with the price that i can afford Acer Aspire 1450 CD DVD RW Drive Burner | Brand New Acer Aspire 1450 CD DVD RW Drive Burner . if i need buy a new DVD drive how about this DVD drive?
Please help me out I'm desperate!

Top Bottom