problem with k750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

::vicky::

In the zone
hi guys

i hve some problem with my se k750i that when i call some one or recieve a call the i cannot hear the voice .call is in the progress but i cannot heAR VOICE!!

:-(

this happens sometime but when i restart my phone i mean switch off and bck on then everything is fine

the best option is to upgrade ur firmware if ur settings and all are correct..
if still the problem persist..contact sony care !!

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Ok. Let me assume :
1.If it is happening in handsfree mode, then the problem is with the cord of the Handsfree or the plugin link between mobile and handsfree
2.If it is happening in normal mode, then as Neeraj said, try updating mobile software from Sony ericsson website.

If the mobile is within warranty period, better take it to Service center. They must fix it for free.

OP

In the zone
first of all thank you kiran and neeraj thanks brothers

and kiran it happens in normal mode and my software is R1CA021 is it up to date?????

and the set is under warranty the sony care people fix the thing in front of my eyes i mean i dont want to give my hand set ..

help if there is any update plz tell me how to update it

thanks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
R1CA021 is the latest version available as of today.
I recommend you to take the set to service center. They can't fix it in front of you. But nothing to worry dude. Don't hesitate. If you are worried about battery exchange, note down the number of battery before giving it for servicing!

kiran.rkk said:
R1CA021 is the latest version available as of today.
I recommend you to take the set to service center. They can't fix it in front of you. But nothing to worry dude. Don't hesitate. If you are worried about battery exchange, note down the number of battery before giving it for servicing!

R1CA021 is not the latest version...the latest version is R1DB001
Released on SEUS for the K750 on 14/09/06.

Software versions:
LCD 0
Camera 5.3

firstly try to upgrade ur firmware..if still the prob persist then the last option is sony service center !!

abhineet

tech geek
the problem that is coming in your handset is very common in k750i.
i bought the same phone a year ago and there was the same problem with my handset.some one told me that there is voice reception problem with sony hansets

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
@Neeraj, Yep. You are very right. R1DB001 is released after R1CA021. But this update is not recommended. SE seems to have modified PHF_1_play.apf, PHF_2_play.apf and PHF_play.apf which tends to decrease the volume of mp3 playback!! This is a known fact. Just google. You will come to know about this bug.
Now most of K750i users who updated to this version are asking ways to get back! So this is not a recognized firmware update.

there is not much decrease in the sound output...i have compared it both the firmwares..(volume has been decreased by 2bars ,whereas the radio quality has been improved)
also ur camera gets updated from 4.5 to 5.3 and its worth to install it..
if ur camera is already 5.3...then theres nothing much to go for..

if u want to get the best from ur k750i...and its cid36 then update ur firmware to w800i..its worth it !!

OP

In the zone
ha ha

now tell me can i play with far manager and all is cdd49 supported

Last edited:
::vicky:: said:
ha ha

now tell me can i play with far manager and all is cdd49 supported

CID49 cant be updated to w800i firmware right now...
but if u want to look at the method..check this one

and it seems ur firmware is old...update ur firmware..via SEUS

@montsa007 - dont flame for a war between nokia and sony..
both having there own advantages and dis...
so no need to mention nokia sucks or sony...

OP

In the zone
@neeraj how can i update via seus can u please elaborate plz brother plzzz

and after that phone will be cid 36 or what???????????????

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Converting K750i to W800i involves some risks. If your set is with in warranty period, better not to go for firmware change. Warranty gets void. During convertion process make sure that there is no power failure or internet failure! This may lead to total set failure! Most important issue is it is not reversible. Do take these precautions.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
::vicky:: said:
@neeraj how can i update via seus can u please elaborate plz brother plzzz

and after that phone will be cid 36 or what???????????????

no, updating the firmware via seus will only upgrade the software of the phone. cid36 is like batch number for the phone. the first lot of phones that hit the market were labelled cid36. ther were some flaws in this which let to its exploitation and hence the internal file system of these phones cud be hacked and customised. SE realised, updated it and the next batch of phones (the more recent ones) came wid the tag cid49.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom