Problem With Comp-video Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannu_rox

In the zone
Guys...

Dis 7900GT...

Cant hook it up with my SONY Wega TV.... It has a comp video input in the front panel as well as back...

The back one's plugged to the DVD sys....

Wen I hook to the front one, it doesn sense anythin....

Any clues...

Pl....

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
What is 'comp' in your terminology? Component or Composite?

As for as I know, Sony WEGA doesn't have a Component plug in front Panel. Are you sure it's not AV IN? (Audio, Video In)

AV in has three pins(Yellow, Red, White/Black) while Component has three Pins with RED, GREEN & BLUE color. The yellow Pin in AV is called as composite.

Why don't you try the Sony's flagship S-Video cable? All Sony TV's having S-Video. (I hope old SONY models will accept only one Component which you have already used to connect your DVD Player, isn't it?)

Have you run the TV CONNECTION wizard from your NVidia control panel?

Follow these steps:

1. If you have 2 COMPONENT Input in your TV, connect your system thru component. (I hope you already used one for DVD)

2. If you have only one COMPONENT In, then use the S-VIDEO out of your 7900 to connect to your TV.

3. Run NVidia control panel TV Wizard, choose the correct connector type, then choose the format as 576i (I hope you are not using SONY HD TV), then select CLONE/DUAL mode.

OP
G

gannu_rox

In the zone
Gav away my card sam.... Thanx fer d reply... But anyways wont hook my new 8800GTX to the tv coz of the dell 19"... :D

Thanx budd... Dats reeally helpful...

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Well if u have the S-VideoAV cable (normally comes with the card) then YES but u have to read the manual then u can surely use your TV with the card.
I have 6800 GS and i have played many games on my TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom