Problem Related To Blue Tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Purchased 7610 And Want To install Some Good Songs etc etc
So Can Anyone Tell me how to start a bluetooth with my computer
What are the devices available in the market,all the neccesary softwares for my windows Xp
Looking For HELP!!!

theraven

Technomancer
u need to get a bluetooth dongle for ur pc
it'll plug into ur usb port
it'll come with drivers
and thats all u need
start bluetooth on both devices
set both devices to be "Searchable" on the network
pair the 2 devices for safety ( this is easy ull know once u fiddle with the settings )
now u can send files to pc via phones bluetooth
and a new option will be added in ur pc under the context menu of a file => send to => bluetooth
simple

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
A BlueTooth dongle of range 10mt will cost around 800 and the same with 100mt range will cost around 1800.

You will need a bluetooth (bt) adaptor for ur PC. You have two options:

1. A card that plugs into the PCI slot of a PC and has a external antenna for communication-- cumbersome to use.

2.USB bt adaptors:these tiny devices plug into ur USB port and work as a interface for bt comm with lappy or cellphone.

The advantage of using a USB adaptor is that u can remove it when not needed and plug it into another PC or lappy without any hassle.

These adaptors are rated on the range they cover:a 10 m adaptor will cost rs 1000, where as a adaptor with 100m range will cost u rs1800.

U will need some nokia phone managers like o2 or nokia PC suite.
The windows sp2 has a feature for bluetooth transfer and after u install the drivers, u are ready to go. Whenever u send a file, ur PC will ask if u wanna save the file. So, it's simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom