Problem Installing GTA-IV (Episode of Liberty city)

Genius-jatt

Broken In
Problem Installing GTA-IV (Episode of Liberty city)

Dear friends I want to Install GTA-IV (Episode of liberty city) Game, I already play it before but after formatting HDD, Now the problem is when I try to install the game Part-1 is ok & when It ask for second disk I insert Disk-2 it dons't accept it ,I am sure data is ok on DVD, So I try to write 2nd disk again on dvd but no use as the problem remain the same ? So please let me know where is the problem thanks.

The path is like this:- DVD RW Drive (H:) GTA-4(Libert city)

Part-1= GTAIVEFLC_DVD1
Part-2= GTAIVEFLC_DVD2

I don't under stand what is the problem ,It wasted my many hours. So please help me Thanks

OP
Genius-jatt

Genius-jatt

Broken In
What error are you getting? and how can you make sure that the data in the DVD is ok.

The error is that when I put the second DVD-2 in the tray it didn't accept and keep on saying that," continue with the disk-2 or put the disk-2 but when I try with disk-2 many time clicking ok, it don't continue with second part of installation ?

Second question: For data there is no error in coping data to HDD or DVD ,I mean no corruption in data.
& one thing more if it has path problem then it should say ,"path not found ?

OP
Genius-jatt

Genius-jatt

Broken In
Just copy both the contents of dvd to the same folder in hdd and install from there.

Thanks dear and pl see the path is like this as bellow:

ON HDD:- GAMES/ GTA-4(Liberty city)

Part-1= GTAIVEFLC_DVD1
Part-2= GTAIVEFLC_DVD2

ON DVD:- DVD RW Drive (H: GTA-4(Libert city)

Part-1= GTAIVEFLC_DVD1
Part-2= GTAIVEFLC_DVD2

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't knw about that update/patch. Currently I'm playing and saving gta 4 without gfw live. (it's pirated from torrent)

If someone can confirm that GTA4 won't use GFWL then I can finally play that game. Don't want that GFWL crap with any game. :|

Top Bottom