Problem in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling
I have played Mafia a long time before. At that time I encountered a problem since I doesnt have any solution I stop playing At that time I even don't know about this forum. Now I want sol. of my problem.
I dont rember the stage or chapter, Situation is like this when Our hero want to kill One big boss The villian ran in into the ship yard where two gunners stand over real big ship. The gunners are so perfect and have real dangerous gun that one or two bullets are enough to kill the hero .T:confused: he villian get out of his car and ordered the boys to kill the hero. I have killed both the gunners and all other villian I also got the car but I cant find the big boss. where he is, where he get into Plz help me.

S

SE><IE

Can you see the train engine on the extreme end of the yard? The villain is in the second "hanger" from the end. Change the tracks as needed and kick the brick stopping the engine from moving. Crash and Boom!! You'll know what to do rest.

A look at a walkthrough is something that you may need :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
not Engine dude, a Oil Tanker (Cisterns), Morello (the Villian) is hiding inside Warehouse- outside where his car is parked.

just kill all the Snipers up on the Cranes (near ship) & head towards the Cisterns & right click to remove the wooden block (under its wheel).

its an good idea if you got Bombs with you (available near the Engine, near the entrance)

Download - Mafia Trainer for v1.2

or if you're too lazy, use this save game to explore the Free Ride Missions:)

Download-> Mafia Save Game & Trainer

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Using Trainer is a great idea. Though i do not remeber playing that mission. It was long time.

Playing Tomb Raider : Legends now. She have very big and good pixelated
:D :D.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
troll said:
I had the most difficulty in this mission thinking wtf I do now:D
me too, but i had difficulty in other missions too:D
the other missions- "Happy Birthday" & the second mission " The Running Man"

quan chi

mortal kombat
thunderbird.117 said:
Using Trainer is a great idea. Though i do not remeber playing that mission. It was long time.

Playing Tomb Raider : Legends now. She have very big and good pixelated
:D :D.

FINISHED TOMB RAIDER LEGENDS .EXCELLENT GAME AND GOOD MUSIC.WELL BY LOOKING AT MS. CROFT AT FIRST YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH GAME YOU WANNA PLAY FIRST(hope you got the point.:D).

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^No I didn't get it.Please explain:D
s18000rpm said:
me too, but i had difficulty in other missions too:D
the other missions- "Happy Birthday" & the second mission " The Running Man"

In b'day mission you have to clean sh1t:x:x:x

quan chi

mortal kombat
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^No I didn't get it.Please explain:D

In b'day mission you have to clean sh1t:x:x:x

explanation :D.....

[img=*aycu36.webshots.com/image/11155/2000729882851700557_th.jpg]

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
FINISHED TOMB RAIDER LEGENDS .EXCELLENT GAME AND GOOD MUSIC.WELL BY LOOKING AT MS. CROFT AT FIRST YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH GAME YOU WANNA PLAY FIRST(hope you got the point.:D).

I got the point :D.

@ Vimal :- Well then you are not mature enough to know that :D.

I took me 1 hour to install Tomb Raider : Legends :(

This is second time iam playing legends :D. Iam waiting for tomb raider: Anninversary. She looks less sexy in that game:(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Mafia Mission- Happy birthday

yea, but first time i searched a lot for the Gun, when i didnt find it, i went into the Bar & started a fight with the Guards- killed them- got their guns- killed the Birthday dude:D & escaped with Paulie:D

btw i just read this - A small note - inside the bar on the steamboat, there's a glass of wine you can drink. You could try repeating this a few times and waiting for the results...:D

sum1 try it & tell us wat happens:D

b4 this, i didnt know wat the FK to do when i reached the Port (wateva its called:D), we hav to change our clothes to tat of Sailor's:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
Mafia Mission- Happy birthday

yea, but first time i searched a lot for the Gun, when i didnt find it, i went into the Bar & started a fight with the Guards- killed them- got their guns- killed the Birthday dude:D & escaped with Paulie:D

btw i just read this - A small note - inside the bar on the steamboat, there's a glass of wine you can drink. You could try repeating this a few times and waiting for the results...:D

sum1 try it & tell us wat happens:D

b4 this, i didnt know wat the FK to do when i reached the Port (wateva its called:D)

He goes to toilet to pee?.

Btw :- When do you guys go to sleep? It is already 2:00 am and what time do you get up?

OP
Kaushal Hiwarkar

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling
Thanks to all I haven't know that u all r so brilliant. Earlier I think i am the gamer.but now I know that u all r real gamer Thanks a lot;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom