1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Problem in History with Opera???

Discussion in 'Internet & WWW' started by go4saket, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. go4saket

go4saket 9437077259

Hello friends!

I started using Opera recently. I always used IE6 and it has a feature called History in which we can see all our last visited pages even without being online. I found the same kind of feature on Opera, but the problem is that whenever I click on any last visited page, it askes me to go online. If I give it an option of being offline, it opens a page without the matter. Under prefrences I found the history tab in which I have set Memory Cache to be automatic and Disk Cache to be 100 MB. What do I need to do so that I can visit my few last visited pages without getting online.

Thank you.

2. sakumar79

sakumar79 Active Member

Use Tools>History to get a list of recent pages visited. See if clicking on a link takes you to the page without going online... If I remember correctly, that should work...

Arun

3. OP
    OP
    go4saket

go4saket 9437077259

No, its not working that way. I have already tried that...

4. sakumar79

sakumar79 Active Member

Oops... Its the Cache to be used under Tools->Advanced->Cache... Checked it only later... Sorry for the wrong info earlier...

Arun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.