Problem in C++

starhacker

Broken In
Hi

I am trying to make a c++ project but is there any way in turbo c++ to save the inputs of particular variables for multiple runs.
:):):)

flyingcow

Shibe
dont do cin<<x;
just put the value like x=123;
then run the program as much as you want the value for x will be 123
i use this method when testing the program, then change the code

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi

I am trying to make a c++ project but is there any way in turbo c++ to save the inputs of particular variables for multiple runs.
:):):)

First you can't become a "star hacker" if you keep using Turbo ****.
Second, if you mean multiple runs like, to save something for the program to access in re-run of the program, then the only way to store the values is files.

flyingcow

Shibe
he might be in school etc where they are teaching c++ on turbo c...wouldnt it be easier for op to use that, instead of jumping directly onto an ide and get confused by some terms?? and what does his name have to do with this?? :lol:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
he might be in school etc where they are teaching c++ on turbo c...wouldnt it be easier for op to use that, instead of jumping directly onto an ide and get confused by some terms?? and what does his name have to do with this?? :lol:

3rd year mechanical engg students in our college uses turbo c++ lol :lol:. we, ECE students uses both code blocks and linux. :D

Top Bottom