[For Sale] PRISTINE Condtion: Apple iPad 2 (WiFi + 3G), 32GB Black, Leather Magic Cover + 3 great cases

kiranb28

Broken In
I'm selling a PRISTINE condition, 10-month old iPad 2 (32GB, WiFi + 3G Black). The original bill is with me and the scanned copy can be seen below, along with the price at which it was procured.

I take top-most care of my valued gadgets and have sold a PSP, iPhone 4, Acer Laptop and other items in the past to members. References available upon request.

Base components:
-32GB Black, WiFi+3G iPad 2, Factory Unlocked on 5.0.1 and Jailbroken using Absinthe

-Fitted with a high-quality Matte-finish front screen protector (bought for INR 799) and rear plastic stick-on sheet (by 3M), custom cut and installed by me. This can be easily taken off at will without any residue, etc being left over.

-Original Box, great condition

Cases/Accessories
* BELKIN original hard-silicon, grey-colored back-protector
(bought at INR 899 from Croma).

* APPLE Genuine Leather Navy Blue Magic Cover, works fantastically together with the above BELKIN back-cover
(bought at INR 3,999 from an official Apple Store)

* TARGUS original iPad 2 rotating case... the iPad fits into a hard plastic back-shell on the back, which can be rotated 360-degrees allowing it to stand on both Portrait and Landscape orientations - refer to screenshots attached. Slightly thick but provides great protection for the device... comes with an elastic strap to keep the front cover closed securely. Does not feature a magnetic front-cover.
(bought at INR 2,099 from Landmark).

* CaseLogic Leather case - the iPad again fits into a hard plastic back-shell, with a slim front covering. Able to make it stand on landscape orientation only. Sleek and professional. Does not feature a magnetic front-cover.
(bought at INR 1,799 from Jumbo Electronics)

Important Notes:

-Does not include the USB cable, headphones or charger... lost them during a recent flight where my accessories bag was left behind.

* Does not include sim-ejector tool (lost it, unfortunately). A regular safety-pin gets the job done perfectly however.

* If you want the iPad as-is, Jailbroken on 5.0.1 - it's yours. Of course, all songs, videos, images and applications currently installed will be deleted.
You'll have the Jailbroken iPad with the max possible free space. If you decide you want everything 100% clean without a Jailbreak, I can wipe the device and upgrade it to the latest firmware before selling it to you. Either way, the choice is yours!

Additional Details

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Probably, assuming it's one year? The iPad was bought on April 29th, 2011.

• Reason for Sale: Wasn't using it much, and I need the cash.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yep.

• Product Condition: Used; in excellent condition.

• Accessories Included: See original post, please.

• Product Location: Gurgaon

• Preferred Courier: First Flight or DTDC - though would prefer a local pick up/exchange.

• Shipping Charges: Included

• Payment Options: Bank Transfer if out of locale (HSBC), cash if pickup.

Expected Pricing:
INR 26,000 shipped anywhere in India (excludes the cases)
INR 2,500 combo for the BELKIN Back Guard + Leather Magic Cover
INR 1,400 for the TARGUS Rotating Case
INR 900 for the CaseLogic Leather Case

or...

Buy all of the above for INR 29,000!

Serious buyers, please reply or PM me - happy to speak on phone as well if you have any questions or concerns. Local buyers can meet me and pick up the device from Gurgaon.

Cheers
Kiran

*img192.imageshack.us/img192/8269/img0237dx.th.jpg
*img690.imageshack.us/img690/9956/img0238eg.th.jpg
*img826.imageshack.us/img826/2595/img0240gt.th.jpg
*img577.imageshack.us/img577/4340/img0241gx.th.jpg
*img855.imageshack.us/img855/7931/img0242rd.th.jpg
*img546.imageshack.us/img546/8977/img0243iw.th.jpg
*img687.imageshack.us/img687/8360/img0244wu.th.jpg
*img69.imageshack.us/img69/1900/img0245us.th.jpg
*img534.imageshack.us/img534/2987/img0246pp.th.jpg
*img138.imageshack.us/img138/8858/img0247mkm.th.jpg
*img546.imageshack.us/img546/4782/img0248sb.th.jpg
*img705.imageshack.us/img705/38/img0249ov.th.jpg
*img40.imageshack.us/img40/6656/img0250za.th.jpg

Last edited:

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
32GB, WiFi + 3G?

Great to know... though would appreciate not trying to lowball on my thread since you don't seem to be interested in buying it... thanks.

Prob. Is that we can't stop anyone from posting latest prices from google, eBay ect and they can't help them self from posting it again n again to each and every new thread they see on net. Though they aren't interested nor doing much favor to anyone because ppl know the latest prices, specially those who all searching over Internet for products and prices. So get used to it, just don't reply back to it and live happily.:mrgreen:

It's your product offer at whatever price you would like to. For everything else PM'ing is the real key to buy or sell.:wink:

OP
K

kiranb28

Broken In
Prob. Is that we can't stop anyone from posting latest prices from google, eBay ect and they can't help them self from posting it again n again to each and every new thread they see on net. Though they aren't interested nor doing much favor to anyone because ppl know the latest prices, specially those who all searching over Internet for products and prices. So get used to it, just don't reply back to it and live happily.:mrgreen:

It's your product offer at whatever price you would like to. For everything else PM'ing is the real key to buy or sell.:wink:

Thanks. Reduced a price a bit :)

Top Bottom