printer networking & upgradin issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

quantum

Broken In
hey guys wassup

i hav a query i own a epson lx 300+ usb support and parellel port both are there in it

i wanted to buy an wi fi inkjet printer which cud support networkin i have a wifi laptop
and a desktop pc i want a printer which could support both my pc printing needs and also i could connect to my dot matrix printer and use my new printer as wi fi router

plz do point out few models if it is possible to get such a printer which could act as router wen needed and a printer so tht i cud use both my desktop and laptop wirelessly

i dont wanna retire my dot matrix in our office i wanna use it wire free and we r also gettin a new printer so if it could save resources why not we hav lots of printin needs so non extreme documents will be printed with it and letters and all with inkjet or laser jet or all in one

all suggestions are invited laserjets and all in one models also

and thanx to all those who ever bothered to read this

and alot of thanx to all those who reply

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i wanted to buy an wi fi inkjet printer which cud support networkin i have a wifi laptop and a desktop pc i want a printer which could support both my pc printing needs and also i could connect to my dot matrix printer and use my new printer as wi fi router

Well HP Officejet H470b Mobile Printer (CB027A) would come with wifi accessibility :) costing is really high incase oof ink / desk jet printers :(

Now why you need a printer t self to be Wifi ?? a normal LAN interface based Network prinet would do as all you have to do is place it near your wifi router, as more or less all wifi router would have CAT 5 (RJ 45) ports also :D as normal wired networked printers would cut your cost a lot :)

but not possible that Dotmatrix printer beoming a network printer via any other printer u use :(

OP
quantum

quantum

Broken In
tahnx a lot Choto Cheeta but is it any way i could make my dotmatrix printer wi fi please reply anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom