Printer Buying Guide???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
hi to all

am having Hp Deskjet 3940 printer now , am planning to buy Hp All in One(Print,Copy,Scan) , please tell me the info about hp all in one printer and specifications and also tell me the price info ...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i am not a very good judger or supporter of a All in One..

as if one system goes down... (suppose power problem with the device) or may be u have a problem which requires u to take the device to service center that means stooping all work depending on it like print/scan/fax/copy...

so for business i belive buying those separatelly would cost more for sure... but its benifital... at least was for me... as i learnt the hard way...

shantanu

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
i am not a very good judger or supporter of a All in One..

as if one system goes down... (suppose power problem with the device) or may be u have a problem which requires u to take the device to service center that means stooping all work depending on it like print/scan/fax/copy...

so for business i belive buying those separatelly would cost more for sure... but its benifital... at least was for me... as i learnt the hard way...

YAA i agree to it as i had a little problem in my PRINT part and all of that thing got into trouble

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I heard from one of my friends that All in Ones don't work much...he said if you start using copier..print quality drastically comes down..so you are left with only printer/scanner!!!

Is that true?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^ well in my case its not., i've been using "HP PSC 1402" (all in one) for nearly a year now, but didn't see any difference in performance.

here's the list of all printers from HP (home & Office)

this is the present HP PSC F380 Printer, other models are discontinued (i guess, HP is waiting for DX10 based m/b's to launch [drivers thing] :confused: ).
btw in this^^ page go thru Get personalised recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom