printer buying advice needed ::

horizonrays

Broken In
Well friends i am done with my epson cx5500 , it's head if coagulated , and i have no idea how to clean it , manually software not working properly . emptied all my cartridge in cleaning the head , :mad:
i hate epson , they suck they say their cartridge prints more than 400pages, then they are liar , it does not even print 40 , cartridges are not refillable even more worse , :no:

Now guide me , i want to buy a new printer ,

hp
canon

but problem is that new printers do not accept refilled cartridge , how to deal with this problem ??

i will be printing about 100-200page , and i want low printing over head , say about 1.5rupees max .
not willing to spend anything more than 3500 ,
:no:
which one to buy :huh:

Therapist

Broken In
The way I buy is printer is to check out the cartridge display rack in electronic stores. Find the ink with the best yield and then check out the list of compatible printers. The point being, if you choose the cheapest printer, its ink will be incredibly expensive. Printer companies make up for discounts in hardware with high running costs associated with expensive refills. I see that the 703 Black ink gives the best value for money with Rs 0.70 per page, and the printers compatible with that cartridge are K109a (around 3-4 thousand), which lacks a scanner and K209a (twice the price) that comes with a scanner. I know it's a though choice, but a cheaper cartridge is better in the long run. You tend to save a lot of money over time.

acewin

Point Blanc
adding to therapist, HP printers are the best in the block when it comes to document printing.
@OP, if you are active and still looking put a message here, then only it would be good to do any advice as I see this thread is more than a week old and someone bumped into it just to advertise

Top Bottom