Prince Of Persia WW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satissh S

Youngling
Is there really no cheats POP WW. I searched the net and looked on Cheatbook.de but everything seems to offer tips for alternate Endings and artworks! I am not enjoying the game as it's so tough and it wud take atleast a waek to master its combos though iam using a gamepad. Is there any cheats u know plz help!:( :cry:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Noop .. no cheats for PoP WW ... only unlockable goodies ... try to get the water sword as fast as u can .... it should make gameplay a lot more easier for u ....

OP
Satissh S

Satissh S

Youngling
@ deathvirus_me: For Getting the Water Sword we hav to geet all lif upgrades and countless dahaka chases and all.:S Within that i die. :(

@ mako_123: the trainer works but iam afraid if it contains any malicious code as the site was extreeme looking:S

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont think it contains any malicious code . I have used many trainers from the site without any problem.

supersaiyan

In the zone
well that was the intention of ubisoft. they have given the prince such awesome moves that one doesn't fell like using the cheats. well atleast i don't. btw cheats like infinite health etc would ruin popww as they did ut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom