Prince Of Persia : Two Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Do any of u guys have Two Thrones without Starforce Protection (Pirated).
I already payed the price of buying Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory Original DVD and lost all my Harddrive Contents because of bad sectors.This DVD used Starforce Copy Protection.

go_gamez

In the zone
dunno if theres some two thrones witht starforce protection...
but any way its illegal..and not allowed on the forums ....so sorry..better buy originals...
also..there are ways to crack tht starforce protection..but its better to buy original dvd..instead of crackin u r head..in piracy !!

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
techtronic said:
Do any of u guys have Two Thrones without Starforce Protection (Pirated).
I already payed the price of buying Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory Original DVD and lost all my Harddrive Contents because of bad sectors.This DVD used Starforce Copy Protection.

Mr techtronic this is not a crackin/warez forum where u can ask for pirated stuff..:evil:in b/w how did u loose ur data bcoz of starforce protection..:confused:That protection is meant not for that purpose but only to make sure u cannot make a copy of it or use the cd dvd during the gameplay:D

OP
techtronic

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
rakeshishere said:
Mr techtronic this is not a crackin/warez forum where u can ask for pirated stuff..:evil:in b/w how did u loose ur data bcoz of starforce protection..:confused:That protection is meant not for that purpose but only to make sure u cannot make a copy of it or use the cd dvd during the gameplay:D

I know that for sure,buddy i just wanted to ensure how many people have lost their data because of Starforce Protection

If you dont believe me,check this out
*www.glop.org/starforce/

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Techtronic: Its against the rules to ask for pirated versions of the games. Besides, TT came out with SF protection and I am sure there hasnt been a version of it without SF4 in it.

@Rakesh: SF4 is known to cause conflicts with your CD drive and people have reported having their HDD crashed after having used SF4 enabled games on their systems. SF obviously denies all this but the opposition has gained so much credibility that genuine game buyers have decided to stop buying SF protected games altogether. So much so that even Ubisoft stopped using SF due to the public backlash.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
ctrl_alt_del said:
@Techtronic: Its against the rules to ask for pirated versions of the games. Besides, TT came out with SF protection and I am sure there hasnt been a version of it without SF4 in it.

@Rakesh: SF4 is known to cause conflicts with your CD drive and people have reported having their HDD crashed after having used SF4 enabled games on their systems. SF obviously denies all this but the opposition has gained so much credibility that genuine game buyers have decided to stop buying SF protected games altogether. So much so that even Ubisoft stopped using SF due to the public backlash.
Well thnx for the info;)

I think its possible to remove this protection using alcohol 120% and then playing the game

N

--Neo--

go to *koolskool.co.nr (CLEAN site)

you'll get a link to an UNCLEAN ILLEGAL forum where you can post these sort of questions.

PLZ, This Digit forum is CLEAN. Don't spoil it.

Plz close this thread

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
No, neither Alcohol 120% nor Dameon Tools help in removing the SF4 protection thats installed on your system with the game. You have to download third party softwares to the dirty job and even then traces of the software remain. A120% and DT are just means to mount the copy on a virtual drive. At max they can provide anti-blacklisting support or maybe emulating some copyright protection routines but thats all. They certainly donot actively uninstall SF4.

Getting a SF4 protected game to run with a pirated copy is much, much more difficult then anyone can imagine.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
ctrl_alt_del said:
No, neither Alcohol 120% nor Dameon Tools help in removing the SF4 protection thats installed on your system with the game. You have to download third party softwares to the dirty job and even then traces of the software remain. A120% and DT are just means to mount the copy on a virtual drive. At max they can provide anti-blacklisting support or maybe emulating some copyright protection routines but thats all. They certainly donot actively uninstall SF4.

I didnt mean abt removing the protection after its installed but installing the game which has SF protection, alcohol and DT were options for playing ur game which has SF protection b4 installing the game

ctrl_alt_del said:
Getting a SF4 protected game to run with a pirated copy is much, much more difficult then anyone can imagine.

No man...Its not difficult ..i:) know how to do it...But i think discussing here may be illegal

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
SF4 games cannot be played by merely mounting them on DT and A120 and using the inbuilt methods to bypass the copyright protection. Thats the reason why SF4 has been so successful in preventing games from being pirated right from launch. Examples would be SC:CT, PoP:TT and Track Mania: Sunrise. I believe that they just recently managed to crack SF4 protection of CT. All in all, despite the public backlash, Star Force has been able toa chieve what it had been striving for, though the means have been a bit on the rough side.

Anyway, even I know how to get SF4 protected games to run and yes, it isn't the place to discuss them. Still, the procedures involved dont reall ensure that you will be able to get the game to run without random crashes...even at all. Its ore of a Hit or Miss thing.

hash!!

________
starfarce!!!!
its kinda sad... for once u buy a game cuz u cant run the pirated stuff, and at that very auspicious moment of gettin into the groove of playin the game, ur loyal hard-drive crashes... and u realize that u have a wasted dvd, which is as good as the pirated stuff...
lolz... its always nice to look arnd for sumthn u cant seem to find... im tryin tho... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom