Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Prince of Persia Two Thrones : The last of the PoP trilogy is officially on stores today... and already the PS2 version has bagged a GAMESPOT USER RATING of 9.6 and the PC version with a USER rating of 9.8 !!!!!! The GAMESPOT reviewer's ratings are due!!! Dying hard 2 play this game !!!

*www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/princeofpersia3/review.html

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
The PS2, GC and Xbox versions got an 8.6 each while the PC version hasn't even been rated. Where did you get your 9.6 and 9.8 numbers? IGN gave it an 8.8/10 which indicates a good score. Should be a good game.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Should definitely be a good game, considering that it combines the best of TSoT and WW, and promises a spectacular end to the SoT trilogy. Although the slight stealth/speed kills concerns me a bit for now, I trust Ubi to make a solid title when it comes to gameplay. Still doesn't change the fact that such platformers are better played on a console or if unavoidable, on a PC with a gamepad. The keyboard-mouse combo does no justice to the control systems of the game, and tend to draw the player focus into the controls at certain places, instead of immersing the player totally into the game's storyline. Pity Kaileena will only be the narrator in the game instead of a love interest! :( She sounded super-mature and super-sexy in the trailers instead of being the sex object that she was in WW.

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
@Nemesis: I specifically mentioned it to be the USER ratings and that is mentioned on the "middle-right" hand side of the GAMESPOT web page !!!! Check out the PS2 page link which I have given ... and see tht the USER votes have given it a rating of 9.6 ... when I posted, thr was no Reviewer's rating available which is now thr as 8.6 !!!!! Same 4 the PC page !!!!

The READER's REVIEWs are highly biased in favor of the game. The reviewer from gamespot obviously will scrutinize the game from every angle possible !!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Ahh yes. I just saw them listed with the official ratings and didn't bother to check the user ratings. I might get a chance to play either the GC or Xbox version tonight. Let's see :)

sushir

Broken In
Prince Of Persia 3 : The two thrones

:twisted: i got the gAME last night. its friggin awesome.

the uber cool feature i loved was the speed-kill.

this thread is dedicated to all discussions of POP3

let it roll guys ....

8)

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ I am planning to buy for XBox, so please suggest me that whether I should buy it or not because I haven't played the Prince of Persia series. (Well, I have played the demos. :? ) :)

sushir

Broken In
:lol: i am 55% thru the game and believe me guys. POP3 is UNBELIEVABLY good. sexy grafix. and super cool gameplay.

voice acting and cutscenes are great too. after 12 years of gaming, this game has won my heart more than ne other. made it to my top 5 list ever.

1. HL2.
2. Fahrenheit - The Indigo Prophecy.
3. POP3.
4. Silent Hill Series.
5. GTA Series.

i have just 1 word for POP3... FANTASTIC.

:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom