PrimeABGB shipping

slashragnarok

In the zone
Guys I'm confused about shipping charges at Primeabgb. When I go to checkout, there are two options, one is free shipping the other has some amount mentioned. At first I was ordering a thermal compound and so I thought maybe such a small item had free shipping but even when I chose a cabinet, the free shipping option was there. I don't want them to show free shipping and then charge me extra. Can anyone explain?

noob

Cyborg Agent
they are having offer till 15. anything you order before 15 will have free shipping. check the home page

vizkid2005

In the zone
Has anyone bought anything big(cpu, mobo, gfc card etc.) from online stores like smcinternational.in & theitdepot.com ???

How is there service ??
How many days they take to ship products ??
By which courier company do they send the products ???

I havent ever bought anything online ... Thats why I am apprehensive about it ...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, i bought my entire system (See my config) from theitwares.com and it was delivered to my home by DTDC courier within 1-2days, as the payment was made by depositing case into the company's account,

So no confusion about it.. :)

recently (today, 8th April, 2011) i made a cash deposit of Rs. 28.5K for my MSi N580GTX TWIN FROZR II/OC gpu.. :) and hv smsed my address details as well as confirmed with the concerned person wether the amount was transferred and reflected to his company's account or no.. and he said yes.. and i'll be getting my shipment in 2-3days time, prolly by Monday.. :) by DTDC.. :)

Also, the shops that u mentioned are Reputed so u can shop with them w'out any hassels.. or doubts... jus call them and confirm with them that the money deposited by u has been reflected in their accounts (i mean in their company's account) or no... :)

Note: Always ask for the Company's account details while transferrin8g money to buy ur products and NOT a company person's (Employee) account details, so that (if in case of any misunderstanding) u can be sure of ur deal and transactions.. :)

vizkid2005

In the zone
^^ Do the courier guys handle the products properly ???
I mean after all its electronic material yaar ...

And yes ... Congrats on the 580 .. please post pics of the monster !!!!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, the seller (The shop ppl) pack it really well and i knw and i totally agree tat even i feel like slapping those courier guys wen i see my +28-30K hardware being thrown like a pack of newspaper.. chamm-maaat dene ka mann karta hain... ch@m@yl@.. lol... oops :p

But listen buddy.. jus tell the shop guys to pack it really well, no matter how Much this "Handle with care" stickers we tend to paste it onto the box, these courier company ppl do all the opposite things..

n yes, will post the pics of that Chhota-packet-badaa-dhamaaka a.k.a my GTX580... :D

vizkid2005

In the zone
neways ... I won`t be buying th card for another month or 2... maybe in mid june ... Yaar semester aa rahe hai bey .. have 2 study a little ...

Also what to do in case of RMA ?? Do u have 2 send the cards back to them (I mean Delhi or Chennai ) ??? This wuld be a long RMA process then ???

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

Well for RMA, yes u hv to contact the person/company/shop from where u bought the components from and they send the components to the concerned company..

Most of the h'ware components are replaced/repaired here in Mumbai itself, say MSi, Gigabyte motherboards, MSi Graphics card etc...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

its NOT kamani, its Kalina (Santacruz East, ahead of Mumbai University and before AUDI service center) ... :p and yes its true.. relax.. :)

OP
slashragnarok

slashragnarok

In the zone
guys I need help again. After depositing the money in primeabgb account do I call them or do they automatically detect payment. Do I need to include some kind of transaction no. in the "please leave a note to us" place?

noob

Cyborg Agent
just mail them or call them. i have ordered 4 products so far and they are very professional. mail them transaction number or screenshot if you have taken.

noob

Cyborg Agent
its quick. If you have made payment on Monday. they will process itself on Monday and by EOD , your parcel will be with courier service person.

also depends on your location. I am in Dombivi and it takes them just 2 days

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
Guys i have just ordered a RAZER deathadder and razer goliathus standard fragged speed edition mat...i have already made the payment through credit card.As it is my first purchase from primeABGB, i just wanted to know how much time does it take to ship and what is the processing time(should not be much since payment is done)..please provide some info on this.

OP
slashragnarok

slashragnarok

In the zone
Guys i have just ordered a RAZER deathadder and razer goliathus standard fragged speed edition mat...i have already made the payment through credit card.As it is my first purchase from primeABGB, i just wanted to know how much time does it take to ship and what is the processing time(should not be much since payment is done)..please provide some info on this.

After payment did you notify them or did they see the payment on their own?

noob

Cyborg Agent
if payments made via CC, you should have got the automated mail mentioning transaction number. Just FWD that mail to them and call.

I have ordered my entire new rig from them via online web store. Expecting delivery in 2 days. They have already shipped the material. also informed me via Email.

OP
slashragnarok

slashragnarok

In the zone
^^I'll be paying via check into their HDFC account. So do I place order, then call them and then pay? Or pay the call and tell that I've paid?

Top Bottom