Price For Lenovo Y510P Kolkata

neelsama

Broken In
After reading a lot of discussion in the forum I am convinced that Y510P is the future !!!

First of quality of the members is just off the charts.... Hats off .
Seriously learned more about GPU and CPU in couple of day than rest of my life .

Going tomorrow for the kill. Any one aware of what is the current price of i7 verient now a days. Lenovo official site says 77K and Flipkart says 70K (+10% cash back).
I'll not be buying it from Flipkart as I need International warranty.
So I guess Local shops is the way.

Also can any one suggest me good shops in Kolkata for Lenovo laptops ( hoping for a gr8 deal) ?

Thx
Neel

OP
N

neelsama

Broken In
Ok finally bought Y510p @72K from Vedant ,Kolkata.
Thx [MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] for the valuable inputs and encouragement to drop idea of buying Dell Inspiron and go for this beast.

So Far tried some graphics intense games like COD Ghosts, BF 4 , Metro etc its its runs butter smooth at high settings. CPU is really something.
Love the red backlit keyboard, build quality is seriously top notch (but is a fingerprint magnet) and gives it a very premium look. HDD is 5400 rpm and is a slow one !
Heating is there but nothing y510p can't handle.
FHD display is just beautiful.

I was like many other members here was sceptical about spending 10K more for i7 variant & believe me its worth the money.
JBL speaker is also very good and output has little bass so its something though its not a very loud one.

Any way thx to all the members here for giving me valuable suggestions and deterring me to go for overpriced and shitty configured Dell and HP.

If you need any info please tag me here in this post.

vito scalleta

In the zone
congratz
iam waiting for my y510p to reach india .. its really frustrating.
mean while are u planning on getting a cooling pad ?
and did u check the temps while playing games. ?

OP
N

neelsama

Broken In
hey, No I am not planning for a cooling pad. So far its not needed. Gpu temp is in under 85 most of the time when playing COD Ghosts .
There is a cool option of dust cleaning in the power management to clean fans if needed.

Top Bottom