Price Check: AMD Skt 939 3800+ Venice, MSI k8nGM2-L, 4 x 1 GB DDR 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Price Check: AMD Skt 939 3800+ Venice, MSI k8nGM2-L, 4 x 1 GB DDR 400

Guyz i'm thinking of upgrading my system. I want to sell of my old parts.. So could any one suggest me a best price i can get for these..

AMD Skt 939 3800+ Venice
MSI k8nGM2-L 939 Mobo

4 x 1 GB DDR 400 ( 2 Sticks Hynix and 2 Sticks with Samsung Chipsets)

puchudear

Right off the assembly line
Sorry mate but,

1.unless anybody is using a 64bit system,he cannot use of more than 2Gs of RAM,so you'd have to sell them separately,and
2.then the price of DDR400 RAM is higher than DDR2 but still 4000 for 4GB used RAM; too much.

I believe this is the board ;
moz-screenshot.jpg

*www.msicomputer.com/product/mb_image/MS-7207-040.jpg

If so then you haven't mentioned about the warranty etc.I suggest, please write the warranty status of each ITEM and then only you can get a price.

OP
nithinmohantk

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Sorry mate but,

1.unless anybody is using a 64bit system,he cannot use of more than 2Gs of RAM,so you'd have to sell them separately,and
2.then the price of DDR400 RAM is higher than DDR2 but still 4000 for 4GB used RAM; too much.

I believe this is the board ;
moz-screenshot.jpg

*www.msicomputer.com/product/mb_image/MS-7207-040.jpg

If so then you haven't mentioned about the warranty etc.I suggest, please write the warranty status of each ITEM and then only you can get a price.

To my knowledge 32 bit Windows XP/ Vista/2003 is supporting 4 GB of RAM. So i don't where you came up with 2 GB limitation information.. My System Windows XP 32 bit is working fine with 4 GB , Also Vista and Windows Server 2008 32 bit also working on my system..

Min Rs. 4x1000=4000 rams
Min. MB+CPU = 3000

Do you know any one interested to buy on this Rate.

MB is 4 months old (Non OC) - left 8 months warrenty
CPU is 7 months (Non OC) - left 2.6 months warrenty
RAM one is 6 months, 2 are 4 months and 1 is 2 months old.

Current market rate of DDR 400 is 1800 - 1950 .. even second hand is having good resale value..

Hynix ram have 3 years warrenty.

Samsung one i bought from US through EBay.. When i benchmarked it alone.. it's performing faster than HYNIX in dual channel mode..

I can Buy U'r Mobo. + Proccy . For 1.8 K Shipped I M in Kanpur if interested Pls. Contact me .

That's Too low. u can try some P3 for that price.

Last edited:

gcbeldar

In the zone
I want for my friend, I keep 1gb x 2, my friend mb+cpu+2g for 5k.

If u r interested for 7k for all, let me know

It is wiser for more than that, boz, gigabyte nvidia mb + amd x2 4000 is available for Rs. 4300, for 2 gb ddr2 @1600 pls verify and correct if i am wrong.

OP
nithinmohantk

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
I want for my friend, I keep 1gb x 2, my friend mb+cpu+2g for 5k.

If u r interested for 7k for all, let me know

It is wiser for more than that, boz, gigabyte nvidia mb + amd x2 4000 is available for Rs. 4300, for 2 gb ddr2 @1600 pls verify and correct if i am wrong.

7k Exluding Shipping ??...

Let me check it out..

Will pm u back..

htnakirs

Journeyman
K8N GM2....
I had the misfortune of investing in 7 of those. 4 broke down in the first year, three in the first six months. Those that I got replaced broke down in a month. Ultimately, the distributor replaced them with Biostar/Gigabyte motherboards. All the while the chip seemed to be the subject of the blame, though I had other mobos of Asus and Asrock with the same chipset that did not even sneeze.
Moral of the story : MSI = Plague.

Where are you located?
How much for the RAMs? Are you able to use the 4 RAM modules in Dual channel mode? Are they as pairs - 2 hynix and 2 samsung? Can you provide bills along with them?

OP
nithinmohantk

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
K8N GM2....
I had the misfortune of investing in 7 of those. 4 broke down in the first year, three in the first six months. Those that I got replaced broke down in a month. Ultimately, the distributor replaced them with Biostar/Gigabyte motherboards. All the while the chip seemed to be the subject of the blame, though I had other mobos of Asus and Asrock with the same chipset that did not even sneeze.
Moral of the story : MSI = Plague.

Where are you located?
How much for the RAMs? Are you able to use the 4 RAM modules in Dual channel mode? Are they as pairs - 2 hynix and 2 samsung? Can you provide bills along with them?

Mr./Ms. htnakirs
This is not a Discussion forum. For discussions You can find other forum categories.

Show some respect to the people who are selling things here. We don't want to put some damaged things on top of any one..

If you are interested buy it, else leave the place. Why are u putting your experiences here and distracting others. Ya telling ur opinion is good. But here in the bazaar, i saw so many people who only born for Criticism.

The dont' know anything. They wont buy anything. but always does a -ve Feed Back..

Q's:: Where are you located?

ANS: I'm in Hyderabad
4k for 4 of them together. + Shipping.
Yes they are running on Dual Channel Mode.
2 Samsung + 2 Hynix
Hynix i can provide bill of local dealer.
Samsung is from EBay US, i have the bill of US.

Reason i'm selling is I got a Phenom B3, It doesn't have a defect at all. Continuosly been running for 6 months, with out any crash.. One more thing I'm very careful with my system, so i did go for over clocking and carefully assembly things, rathen than throwing away..

I'm not interested in splitting it up and Selling the parts ..

I'm ready to give all together only.

So please give some respect..

Give respect and Take Respect..

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
@htnakirs----dun post irrelevant things.....MSI produces one of d best mobos in its class....
@nithin.....how old r d rams...interestd to get one of em...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@nitin....chill man..this is a public forum....ppl have a right to know....

but crappin sale also bad things.....

anyways if 4k fr Ram inluding shippin..pm me...

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
intersted in ram too.....pm me details timings n all...need to match up with ma existing stic for dual channel....:)

2 sticks for me...pm me nithin....also temme proccy price as a combo...

Last edited:
OP
nithinmohantk

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
Unfortunately guys yesterday was a disappointing day for me..

I was building a gaming rig, on the monthly basis..

Some people has break in to my room and stolen my system and LCD..

it was a good config..

AMD 3800+
MSI K8NGM2
4GB RAM
1.3 TB HDD's
Creative X-Fi Extrme Gamer
Visiontek ATI Radeon 3870
Corsair VX 450
Viewsonic 19" LCD
Zebronics RAGE

Evrything gone...Nothing left for me.. whole lot of data i have been gathered in these years..

Whoever got it had a lucky day.

Interesting fact it they didnt touched anyother thing. i have external 500GB HDD, that was not touched, and lots of CD's..

They took one CD BAG full ofSoftwares..

Yesterday was a greenday for world.. but for me was a BLACK DAY..

gcbeldar

In the zone
Real Gentlman, He refunded my money within No Time.

Please Post some marks of all the components, for identification.

If someone found, can trace for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom