Preview + Feedback [May 2011]

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
^^ Yup it's a 32 bit version. As a matter of fact, most of the stuff on the DVDs is for such systems.

zubair.s.kazi

AS Level Student
By Windows & SP1 do they mean the trial OS or the Service Pack??? BTW does anyone know when Ubuntu 11.04 (Final) is releasing?

saprev

Right off the assembly line
Under "Killer rigs", the price of Xtreamer Pro is shown as 12500/- whereas Xtreamer India website shows it to be 14500/-. Where can I get this product for 12500/-?

dead.night7

Journeyman
Articles are getting boring nowadays in any of the magazines. Or its the other way around. For me now it seems that many of us take a look at the prices only of certain hardwares neglecting every article in the magazine :( I still like old editions of digit where many do it yourself articles were made for us.. Sigh

Cant wait to check the June Anniversary issue which will include two fast tracks, double issue, Skoar magazine, 3 dvds and my favorite - crack the code. Please please update the complete listing soon.

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
Hey guys on the Omega DVD, there's a label of OpenOffice.org but there's no OpenOffice.org inside. Recently I formatted my PC and thought that it would be there inside but it's not there...
:(

Top Bottom