[Preview + Feedback] Digit May 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinKLip

Broken In
~Phenom~ said:
Mag contents are good.
CD/DVD contents are just ordinary and most of them are repeated.
BTW , good to see forum working once again with a new face.
I too agree
Though i am not a subscriber of DIGIT, I Have the whole collection of the mag and CD/DVDs since MARCH 2000,even the name of the mag was not DIGIT at that time (except OCT 2001, somehow I missed that issue)
Every Copy is a masterpice to me and well preserved.
But I am worried about, whether it will be able to keep it's name and fame in same glory as it was before.

But I love Digit,Long live digit

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for the Magazine Content and specially for Fast Track on Photoshop.....to get FC5 now i need to spend another 100 bucks for another mag in this month....hopfully they add FC5 in their DVD.

nithinks

True Techie
You have done a wonderfull job by giving fast track to photoshop
its just like DREAM COME TRUE!!!
thanx digit guys,

sudipto

Broken In
great fast track on photoshop, simply written for all.(anyway i always find fast track book great!)
also the magazine is awesome as usual!, specially the cover story on MP3.
and lastly i have got the mag as early as today.
i think team DIGIT r gearing up for their anniversary issue

danny14871

Broken In
NO OFFENSE! But I only want to say what I think:
Being one among the geeks, I subscribe to both digit and chip.
Here's what I conclude about them:
*Chip really has a wonderful forum, I just love it, type in your query, assign points and you will get the reply within hours.
I posted 2 queries in the digit forum and I haven't got a single reply in three days! Your scheme of awarding points for better replies rocks.
*Chip reviews not only hardware which are easy to review but also software's. At least one good software is reviewed in every issue. These are very helpful, u really write a good review on the latest software unlike digit.
*But digit is worth the money spent considering the fasttrack they give along with the magazine and also the digit patron programme.In this months issue they are providing a fasttrack to photoshop which might actually be worth atleast 600 rs.
*In the December issue of Chip, you give the final verdict on the best softwares and hardware too unlike digit who only give about hardware in their so called Zero One awards.
THE FINAL THING A GEEK COULD DO:SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH MAGAZINES.

Biplav

In the zone
good contents.
although i dont get y is opera 8.53 in it and dotnet 1.1? way old ....
anyways fasttrack seems to be interestin

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
WTH, jus saw the cover at the homepage... enough of models I say, use your imagination for better purposes, like creating good technological graphics and using them on the frontpage... dont the young reader letters give you any idea of what age group reads your mag more?

Dink2cool

Broken In
hey !! the models r f9 .. cant get enough of them
bt/w i noticed that the proposed contents doesnt contain any desktop themes .. plz provide some themes too as its been a lot of time since digit has provided any themes .. my desktop has started to look kinda boring ..

fasttrack to photoshop rocks ... definitely going to buy the june issue :)

True Geek

Journeyman
Two months in a row and FAsttrack rocks.....i am gonna buy the issue cause the fasttrack rocks.......DIGIT has started to do a better job and i know that Fasttrack rocks ........And Cover Rocks to along wid Fasttrack........
and before i forget The Fasttrack Rocks
p.s.The Fasttrack Rocks

chandu

Right off the assembly line
Hi there,

Sorry my first post here is going to be a complaint. I bought the magazine from a news stand here, and the DVD doesn't work. I tried it in my place as well as in my friend's place.

Can someone help me with this? Thanks!

chandu

Right off the assembly line
Hey, thanks a lot man. Appreciate your help. I just sent an email the address, hopefully I'll get a new DVD sometime soon. I am looking forward to try Battle For Middle Earth 2 :D

Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom