[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2007

What type games would you like to see on the Digit CD / DVD?

• Lots of free games that will run on any PC

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Demos of the latest games (for higher-end PCs)

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Page numbers in the index are all goofed up.. :( It says Bazaar at 116, but its actually at 69.. and so on..!! Really you should also take care in small details..!!!

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
A million thanks for Fedora 7. This one is the best issue both contents wise and CD\DVD software wise. Wonderful work. Keep it up Digit...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
blackpearl said:
The Fastrack was good. But the history chapter came to a rather abrupt end. 1998 was the last year mentioned. What happened in the next 9 years? Either arya got tired of writing or you cut off the rest in order to keep it under size. Seems more like the latter, since arya getting tired of writing about Apple is impossible. :))
I got tired of writing. For the rest of the chapters, I did not have to look anything up anywhere because I knew it all. For the history chapter, I had to refer to books and the Internet. It was a slow task. I got bored. :(
I did tell Mr. Deepak Ajwani that the chapter was incomplete three months in advance but they did not seem to have a problem with that.

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
Now I've been randomly inspired by the Fast Track. XD
Inspired by randomness, I made a random-looking random Mac makeover in a random way:
Image Link

I'm really not the hardcore skinner type, but eh.

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
Well, my mistake in wording, I "put it together".
^^;

Well, if you want I could post up a tutorial later as how to.

Last edited:

Areeb Khan

Broken In
Excellent content of magazine,fast track and cd/dvd.The cd/dvd is the best I have seen till now.However my adobe creative suite is not working.Rest of the contents of the dvd are right.I could even install the adobe reader 8 from the dvd.Is the file corrupt or something else?I am using Windows Vista.

crack_head

Fireball Venom
Areeb Khan said:
Excellent content of magazine,fast track and cd/dvd.The cd/dvd is the best I have seen till now.However my adobe creative suite is not working.Rest of the contents of the dvd are right.I could even install the adobe reader 8 from the dvd.Is the file corrupt or something else?I am using Windows Vista.

Mister smartest. There is a problem in running Adobe Creative Suite. Please refer to Fat Beings Message in this thread...sorry I'm not going to spoon feed you by sticking the link here. :p

qams

Terminator 202
No replacement of DON DVD !!!
^%$^$^&^#^^(^(&)(*_)E(_#

Last edited by a moderator:

qams

Terminator 202
No replacement of DON DVD !!!

munster monster said:
and what if a month passes and u get no reply?
what would u do?

Reply is yes,
But -vely !

digit team wants fake DON DVD back without bearing courier charges,
they charged us 75Rs more for this non-detectable Don DVD, + now they wants 40Rs more !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Qams - do that once again and you'll be facing a ban. I can imagine your frustration, but like Aayush says, being irritating won't help.

Turns out T-Series churned out a lot of dud Don DVDs, so we're quickly running out of replacements.

In re the need to send the defective DVD, the purpose is twofold - we first need to verify that the it is indeed the DVD and not your drive that's faulty, and to prevent people from getting free Don DVDs which they can then sell. It's inconvenient, but we can't really help it either.

qams

Terminator 202
FatBeing said:
Qams - do that once again and you'll be facing a ban. I can imagine your frustration, but like Aayush says, being irritating won't help.

Turns out T-Series churned out a lot of dud Don DVDs, so we're quickly running out of replacements.

In re the need to send the defective DVD, the purpose is twofold - we first need to verify that the it is indeed the DVD and not your drive that's faulty, and to prevent people from getting free Don DVDs which they can then sell. It's inconvenient, but we can't really help it either.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Main to darrrrrrrr gaya ! :lol:
I m so afraid.....huhuuhuhuhuhu...........

Come on Ban me if u want, What can u do else u Money Pincher
The Whole digit Money Pincher and Sucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom