Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Aries said:
Hi

It says 'Track Mania' - Full Version. But on the description page on the DVD, it says trial....

is it Full and Unrestricted version or is it a trial version or something????????????///

any answers??? from digit???????????

It's the full version - TM Nations is a free game. The "Trial" was our boo boo - apologies.

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Well it was a nice DVD but in the mag u had written under 'By Demand' coloumn, 3 DS Max 8 and I was overjoyed.But when I browsed the DVD I found nothing. Now wut do you mean by playing such a prank on the readers???Make all of us April fool???
I would like 2 hav a perfect answer for this please

Vijay kgaon

Broken In
AutoCAD 2006 ??????? javascript:emoticon(':cry:')
No Wallpapers???????javascript:emoticon(':!:')?
No winamp skin??????javascript:emoticon(':!:')?
No windows media player skin????javascript:emoticon(':!:')
Norton virus protection updates???javascript:emoticon(':!:')
Autodesk 3ds max 8 ?????javascript:emoticon(':oops:')
[/b]

C

ckmr

i have windows xp sp 2 installed on my system.
when i bought last months digit , i tried to install linux too on my system.
when the linux installation was completed successfully, windows was not working for me.Now what to do.Pls give me a reply as soon as posssible.
By the by i want to dual boot RED HAT LINUX ENTERPRISE EDITION WS with windows .
I have a pentium 4 processr,256 mb ram
4 drives are there - C,D,E,F.
Drive C=7.79 GB(i want to install linux in this drive)
Drive D=19.5 GB(windows XP ntfs)
Drive E=5.97 GB
Drive F=3.92 GB
Pls reply as soon as ossible , as now omly 15 days left to reopen my college after vacation.
Digit is doing well, try to include Fedora core 4 linux on next months DVD as it is a free OS.This is my request.

ckmr said:
i have windows xp sp 2 installed on my system.
when i bought last months digit , i tried to install linux too on my system.
when the linux installation was completed successfully, windows was not working for me.Now what to do.Pls give me a reply as soon as posssible.
By the by i want to dual boot RED HAT LINUX ENTERPRISE EDITION WS with windows .
I have a pentium 4 processr,256 mb ram
4 drives are there - C,D,E,F.
Drive C=7.79 GB(i want to install linux in this drive)
Drive D=19.5 GB(windows XP ntfs)
Drive E=5.97 GB
Drive F=3.92 GB
Pls reply as soon as ossible , as now omly 15 days left to reopen my college after vacation.
Digit is doing well, try to include Fedora core 4 linux on next months DVD as it is a free OS.This is my request.

restrain from double posting,its not the right place to ask this question,separate opensource section is there for such queries, any way to help you by the queries you have posted it seems you have no idea of linux and dual booting,
you cant install it in c drive where windows is installed.
you have to first install windows and create required partitions and leave say 10gb free space for linux,
when you are done with windows boot from the first rhel cd and follow the simple instructions and select the required packages for installation, when boot loader option comes you can select which OS to make default and also you can select the required OS for booting when the system starts booting, as a splash screen appears with menu to select,I think this breif instructions are enough for you, more queries post in the appropriate section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom