Prep Material for GRE - Is Magoosh any good ?

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys,
I am at that point in my career, where I feel I need to take a step back from the breakneck speed of things and take stock. I am mulling over the option of taking GRE sometime in the next 4-5 months.
As I am a working professional , I would prefer a professional course / coaching option. Preferably online.
So here is the million dollar question : Is Magoosh (*magoosh.com) any good ?

If Magoosh isn't any good, which one would you recommend ?

I am pretty surprised to see that when I searched with Magoosh as the search key , only 1 result turned up in the forum.

Guys, I will be peppering you folks with more questions later on, but for now this is it.

Thanks in advance, appreciate your help.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i'm also sceptical of taking GRE next year. even though i acquired the study material from a senior, i haven't read it. only the math part and that too looks like its from classes 5-10 of CBSE's maths. IMHO, you should ask someone who has cleared GRE before.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Princeton Review's GRE and Barrons are pretty good for the english.

and any graduate can tackle the maths easy peasy..

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys, calling all the GRE Takers. I was trying to book a slot for July today ,but can see that the slot is only available till 27th June. What does this mean? Are the slots for future dates booked or they have not been open yet? I tried 2-3 different centres, but everywhere i saw the maximum date available as 27 june

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah, i posted on their official fb page and they replied that slots for the second half of the year have not opened. see one more reason why you cant rule out fb yet as a useful social networking tool.

aniket.cain

Padawan
Hey guys, calling all the GRE Takers. I was trying to book a slot for July today ,but can see that the slot is only available till 27th June. What does this mean? Are the slots for future dates booked or they have not been open yet? I tried 2-3 different centres, but everywhere i saw the maximum date available as 27 june

The dates were open and got filled up. I myself have booked my exam for 26th August. You should keep cheking the website for the dates to open up in case some people decide to postpone their test.

Top Bottom