Pre built PC suggestion

$hadow

Geek in making
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: It will be used as desktop only and mostly will be used as multimedia and net surfing computer

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans:Somewhere around 45 + 5k if needed

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Do not find the need towards it but if budget permits why not

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 10/11

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: I've a m.2 ssd 512 gb, will need around 1tb high speed drive

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: I've a monitor

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor, Mouse and KB not needed

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: ASAP

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Nope and that is why looking for something pre built

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Online is preferred

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I would be adding a grpahic card down the line right now just need one since I've a series X and that too opens once a month or so due to time crunch.

Pre-built options are generally bad - Check Gamers Nexus reviews of some pre-builts, even Dell, Alienware, Lenovo & HP - spoiler - Dell one is the worst & that's widely available here in India.

If you plan to add a GPU down the line, a custom build is the way to go.

CPU - Intel i5 12400 - 17k (not F)

Mobo - Gigabyte B660M DS3H WiFi - 11.5k

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 3600MHz C18 - 3k

GPU - iGPU (can go up to 3070 for very minimal CPU bottleneck)

M.2 SSD - Yours

HDD - 1TB HDD 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - Corsair CV650 - 5k

Cabinet - Lian Li 215 - 6k*

Monitor - Yours

Total - 45.7k

* Get any case you like with meshed front for optimal airflow

Check primeabgb, mdcomputers, theitdepot, vedant computers, onlyssd (online stores) for PC parts at a good price.

Add a 2nd RAM stick when you are buying a GPU. IF you feel you won't be adding a very powerful GPU like 3060Ti or 3070, can even downgrade CPU to i3 12100.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How safe is it to buy from Vedant computers?

Vedant and Primeabgb has been my go-to online retailers for PC hardware. It's relatively safe. From wherever you buy, please record a uninterrupted unboxing video in case you receive physically damage items. No one refunds/replace like Amazon India as of now.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Pre-built options are generally bad - Check Gamers Nexus reviews of some pre-builts, even Dell, Alienware, Lenovo & HP - spoiler - Dell one is the worst & that's widely available here in India.

If you plan to add a GPU down the line, a custom build is the way to go.

CPU - Intel i5 12400 - 17k (not F)

Mobo - Gigabyte B660M DS3H WiFi - 11.5k

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 3600MHz C18 - 3k

GPU - iGPU (can go up to 3070 for very minimal CPU bottleneck)

M.2 SSD - Yours

HDD - 1TB HDD 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - Corsair CV650 - 5k

Cabinet - Lian Li 215 - 6k*

Monitor - Yours

Total - 45.7k

* Get any case you like with meshed front for optimal airflow

Check primeabgb, mdcomputers, theitdepot, vedant computers, onlyssd (online stores) for PC parts at a good price.

Add a 2nd RAM stick when you are buying a GPU. IF you feel you won't be adding a very powerful GPU like 3060Ti or 3070, can even downgrade CPU to i3 12100.
What scares me is the fact that I've to assemble it all and I do not have proper skill set for the same.
Apart from this I'll be adding a gpu later on but my question is that will this be able to add a graphic card in an year or two on this configuration and it'll work flawlessly or not

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What scares me is the fact that I've to assemble it all and I do not have proper skill set for the same.
Apart from this I'll be adding a gpu later on but my question is that will this be able to add a graphic card in an year or two on this configuration and it'll work flawlessly or not

There are some new tech coming up wrt new PSUs & PCIe 5.0, but I don't think there will be any major changes that will leave out current users. It will be a slow transition as usual. So yes, a new GPU even after 2 years will work on that. But by that time other tech would have progressed as well. So if you think about buying a high end GPU like maybe RTX 5070, you will most definitely be CPU bottlenecked by that i5. It happens all the time, that's how it is. But entry level GPUs like RTX 5050, should be relatively fine (no one can predict this).

Get a local computer guy if you feel overwhelmed with assembling a PC. IF you are in a tier 1 city, might be able to get parts locally.

Top Bottom