PragLipi installation fail...

siki_pacha

Right off the assembly line
Previously I installed a Praglipi package (SL6 Praglipi) having license number 536615. But Now I cannot installed newly bought Praglipi 7.2, LIC No. 546963. When I tried to install, it detects only Previous lic no. i.e. 536615 and Update button is activated. But also, when click on Update it displays - "This will take to upgradation process and run set up again. Thank you." message and quit installation. My system is: Samsung Laptop having i3 Processor, 4gb RAM running Win 7 (64 bit). I formatted, repartitioned my harddisk and tried to install again & again but in vain. To make compatible with Win 7, I installed Win XP mode and previous version having lic. no. 536615 was installed. It works fine. But now, I want to upgrade or install my newly purchased Praglipi 7.2 with USB dongle facility. (Hardware lock). I don't want to used the previous version as it is/was using for my desktop. I just wanted to know if Praglipi can be installed on win 7 using WinXP mode, virtual PC. After tested OK, I purchased that new Praglipi 7.2 for my Laptop.

After investigation, I come to know that the hardware lock works once on a system only. And the new USB dongle will work on another new system only and Praglipi 7.2 is compatible in win 7 32 bit os.

Please help me to solve my problem. Have I to change my Laptop worth Rs. 35000/- for a Praglipi worth Rs. 2000/-????

OP
S

siki_pacha

Right off the assembly line
I've found the solution. It was just the problem in the hardware i.e. the USB dongle. After changing the Hardware USB dongle, the installation was done.

This problem was new to the doctor. But the propritor was already known the disease...

Top Bottom