Poweramp Full Version at just rs 59

rickenjus

In the zone
Full Version Unlocker for US$ 3.99*
Special prices for India, Russia, Brasil

Sry if its a repost.

Anybody got play credits or is there anyone who can purchase this app for me. I have a visa card which is not working ..

Please help guys.

buy poweramp

OP
rickenjus

rickenjus

In the zone
[MENTION=158370]sksundram[/MENTION] - I don't purhcase many apps from google play, and thier lowest denominationis $20. Spending that much for purhcasing a $1 app doesn't seems reasonable..

sam1

Journeyman
@op - u can try hdfc debit cards if u have a hdfc debit card. they work on google playstore now.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I can do that. But don't know how. I need your Google ID and password for that, why would you give them to me? I will read all your important emails, hack you, empty your bank balance :lol:

tkin

Back to school!!
PS: I bought PowerAmp for 129/- :(

- - - Updated - - -

I can do that. But don't know how. I need your Google ID and password for that, why would you give them to me? I will read all your important emails, hack you, empty your bank balance :lol:
No no, use your own card :p

OP
rickenjus

rickenjus

In the zone

I am willing to give my user and pass, I don't have anything that important in my account.. :D
Although I have asked one of my "Internet friend" to purchase it for me.

I bought for 59 only. Used a Visa card. It work

which Bank's visa card??? My sbi visa card is not working.

- - - Updated - - -

@op the lowest denomination is $5 or €5. they charge 4.95%.

okay.. thnks.. last time I checked it was $20, it was looooong time ago. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Finally purcashed..... :D

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Enjoying JetAudio Plus with AM3D plugin. :hyper:
All audiophiles should give it a try.
Sound quality us definitely different than poweramp. But full version costs 250 :cry:

If one buys the plus version, are the ads disabled? And are there more in app purchases??

Last edited:
Top Bottom