Post your latest Purchase

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I doubt it. It is a TV cabinet and the only one I could find for a HT system.
You can mount the TV at eye level and put the table on the side, not below the TV.

Table-Left Speaker-TV-Right Speaker. Run the wires from AVR to Speaker and TV behind the speakers and TV to hide it. Almost everything will be at same height.

We had some people here who own proper HT system. Forgot their names. If anyone remembers please tag them. They had very expensive setup iirc. They will have lot of inputs to give.
Or OP can check some setups online to get the idea and then plan their own setup.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
You can mount the TV at eye level and put the table on the side, not below the TV.

Table-Left Speaker-TV-Right Speaker. Run the wires from AVR to Speaker and TV behind the speakers and TV to hide it. Almost everything will be at same height.

We had some people here who own proper HT system. Forgot their names. If anyone remembers please tag them. They had very expensive setup iirc. They will have lot of inputs to give.
Or OP can check some setups online to get the idea and then plan their own setup.
I rather cut the top shelf :) I'll use it as is for a few weeks/months then cut the top shelf. Don't want to wall mount TV. What you're suggesting will take a lot of space. and the floor standers won't fit in. Thanks for the inputs though :)

Last edited:

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I rather cut the top shelf :) I'll use it as is for a few weeks/months then cut the top shelf. Don't want to wall mount TV. What you're suggesting will take a lot of space. and the floor standers won't fit in. Thanks for the inputs though :)

Are you also going to get noise cancelling/acoustic padding in your room?

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude, lol

Why did you buy such a small stand?I bought a stand wider than my 48", you should have bought one at least as wide as your TV. Honestly speaking, you have space. Also TV seems too high to me. I like centre of TV at eye level, some say to make sure 1/3rd from bottom of TV is at eye level.
New mattress is 6" thick, TV height issue fixed.
1/3rd from bottom of TV is at eye level.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
All set yesterday. OTT quality has improved a lot over the years.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 23
  • TV Height.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom