Post your latest Purchase

Killing Machine
Obligatory purchase for the phone ecosystem.

Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) 44mm (PRODUCT(RED), Aluminum Case, Sport Band)
*i.imgur.com/5toNeXF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/x2K1fF9.jpg

Liked the Watch 6 so much that I decided to do a quick upgrade to 7. Gave the 6 to wife.

Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) 45mm (Starlight, Aluminum Case, Sport Band)

*i.imgur.com/HjkUeQd.jpg

*i.imgur.com/r6mSo53.jpg

Side-by-side comparison:

*i.imgur.com/dCN5uDN.jpg

In comparison with 6:
  • Charging is comparatively faster as they advertised. Takes about 50 minutes to go from 0 to 100%. Lasted for 2 full days for my usage to get to 0. 10% to 85% in 30 minutes.
  • Display feels more roomy.
  • Comes with USB-C wireless charger whereas the 6 came with standard USB-A wireless charger.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on the following parts:
CPU - i5 12400
Mobo - Gigabyte B660M DS3H WiFi
RAM - 2x16GB 3600MHz CL18 Corsair Vengeance LPX
SSD - Gigabyte Aorus Gen4 1TB
GPU - Zotac AMP Holo RTX3070
PSU - NZXT C750
Cabinet - Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Type C
Total = 145.6k

Will post more info here later: New Gaming Rig - 135k
20220225_184137.jpg

bubusam13

Human
I pulled the trigger on the following parts:
CPU - i5 12400
Mobo - Gigabyte B660M DS3H WiFi
RAM - 2x16GB 3600MHz CL18 Corsair Vengeance LPX
SSD - Gigabyte Aorus Gen4 1TB
GPU - Zotac AMP Holo RTX3070
PSU - NZXT C750
Cabinet - Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Type C
Total = 145.6k

Will post more info here later: New Gaming Rig - 135k
View attachment 21326

How much does the card cost you ?
This is a good time to buy PC parts, till Taiwan is safe.

How much does the card cost you ?
This is a good time to buy PC parts, till Taiwan is safe.
As I mentioned in the thread mentioned there, I bought all those parts from 1 seller, so got discounts for the whole bundle. Billed amount was 79k, ok-ish I'd say. Now prices are a bit lower with Colorful 3070Ti starting at 85k. When I was looking, non Colorful 3060Ti were 70k or so, considering I didn't get Zotac Twin Fan (known for bad thermals with 3070), I'm satisfied with the deal. Check local sellers & sellers in FB groups for prices:
AkExtacY - Cheapest PC Parts Marketplace

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Philips Multigroom Series 7000 - ₹3286
*i.imgur.com/MfGBnpg.jpg
Laptop bag - ₹4500
*i.imgur.com/yqSon5D.jpg
Dude just a quick tip to anyone buying this trimmer. Get the foil shaver attachment. It belongs to the higher end model (7745) but fits perfectly for this trimmer. IT makes doing beard touchups an absolute breeze.

*aalapservices.com/products/philips...5-mg7745-trimmers?_pos=1&_sid=9ed6560c4&_ss=r

I purchased the very last one in their stock, but should come back in stock regularly.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude just a quick tip to anyone buying this trimmer. Get the foil shaver attachment. It belongs to the higher end model (7745) but fits perfectly for this trimmer. IT makes doing beard touchups an absolute breeze.

*aalapservices.com/products/philips...5-mg7745-trimmers?_pos=1&_sid=9ed6560c4&_ss=r

I purchased the very last one in their stock, but should come back in stock regularly.
I found the bundled shaver to be satisfactory. But will keep a lookout for this. Thanks

TheSloth

The Slowest One
While not a purchase I am going to use, I gifted a friend with Keychron K6 (hot swappable gateron red and aluminium). This is the pic he sent me.
Total damage : ~8.8k
I have been thinking of getting mechanical keyboard for long time now.
Do you know how their warranty works and how good is it compared to Corsair or Cooler Master?? If warranty support is good then I will get this instead of Corsair/CM.
And how long these keyboards lasts??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I have been thinking of getting mechanical keyboard for long time now.
Do you know how their warranty works and how good is it compared to Corsair or Cooler Master?? If warranty support is good then I will get this instead of Corsair/CM.
And how long these keyboards lasts??
Stick with known brands like HyperX if longevity is concern. These minimalist keyboards are not my thing and warranty support for keychron, even though they are officially there in india now, is still unknown.

Top Bottom