Post your latest Purchase

Killing Machine
like if u buy iphone, u gotta buy apple watch and shit.
Watch is ok man, I've had my eyes on it for a while. The shitty part is Apple looting a ton of money and still asking to pay for a damn 20W power adapter. :censored: Not gonna post a pic of it, but I had to get one for the house as I don't like charging on the laptop or PC.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Watch is ok man, I've had my eyes on it for a while. The shitty part is Apple looting a ton of money and still asking to pay for a damn 20W power adapter. :censored: Not gonna post a pic of it, but I had to get one for the house as I don't like charging on the laptop or PC.
What apple devices you have currently?

Killing Machine
What apple devices you have currently?
Let me see..at the moment I have:
  • iPod Touch (3rd generation, 64GB, 2009 model, no more updates)
  • iPad Mini 2 (7.9 inch, 16GB, WiFi only, 2013 model, security updates still coming)
  • iPad Air 4 (10.9 inch / 64GB / WiFi only / posted here)
  • 2 x iPhone 13 Pro Max (512GB & 256GB)
  • Watch 6 (GPS+Cellular 44mm)
  • Macbook Pro (2015 model-15 inch / i7 2.2GHz / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD) sold and upgraded to --> Macbook Pro (2020 model / Touchbar / 13 inch / i7 2.3GHz / 32GB RAM / 512GB SSD)
  • Magic Keyboard sold along with MBP --> using Logitech Wireless Solar KB K750 for Mac
  • Magic Mouse

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
My latest purchase. After searching a lot and waiting for a month, yesterday all of a sudden I got this upgraded model at Croma. Edifier R1280DBs. Some offers are going on there. This was selling for12k on Amazon and out-of-stock almost everywhere.

1644052243977.png

bubusam13

Human
Everybody buying speakers Why .......
For me, I never enjoyed personal music listening using headphones. I love to share.
----------------------------------------------

Everybody buying speakers Why .......
These were great speakers until I turned the DSP ON, they turned into AWESOME!

They prove speakers don't need to be costly to sound great. If anyone planning to buy these I would recommend purchasing the upgraded version "DBs". The minor enhancements they made come a great way to the listening experience. They do have a sub-out port though you will never need one unless you are an extreme bass head.

Killing Machine
Obligatory purchase for the phone ecosystem.

Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) 44mm (PRODUCT(RED), Aluminum Case, Sport Band)
*i.imgur.com/5toNeXF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/x2K1fF9.jpg

Liked the Watch 6 so much that I decided to do a quick upgrade to 7. Gave the 6 to wife.

Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) 45mm (Starlight, Aluminum Case, Sport Band)

*i.imgur.com/HjkUeQd.jpg

*i.imgur.com/r6mSo53.jpg

Side-by-side comparison:

*i.imgur.com/dCN5uDN.jpg

In comparison with 6:
  • Charging is comparatively faster as they advertised. Takes about 50 minutes to go from 0 to 100%. Lasted for 2 full days for my usage to get to 0. 10% to 85% in 30 minutes.
  • Display feels more roomy.
  • Comes with USB-C wireless charger whereas the 6 came with standard USB-A wireless charger.

Last edited:
Top Bottom