Post your latest Purchase

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
(Click on images to view the full size version)

Epomaker S68 with Outemu Blue switches. Has RGB and bluetooth. Got it for Rs 2643, shipping included.

*i.imgur.com/cHJdl1jl.jpg

Acer Nitro VG240YS for Rs 12.6k. Bought it seal packed from zoukart fb group. Received it today. Feels like I've doubled my screen real-estate. Have configured the laptop's display as secondary. Only con I've found till now is the stand.
*i.imgur.com/dj28Faml.jpg

Setup update:
*i.imgur.com/Ma2nPkzl.jpg

Table is from Ikea (Linnmon Adils). I'm glad I didn't get a 27" monitor.

Next steps: Find a good full size deskmat/deskpad and place to keep the headphone stand.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@SaiyanGoku The keyboard is great purchase at that price! You ordered from the here? If the shipping charges are so low then I might be interested in some mech keyboards for myself. I also want a 65-75% keyboard to save space on table.
What mouse and mouse pad you are using?

chetansha

In the zone
Upgraded from rx570 4gb
tapatalk_686546470.jpg
tapatalk_196736022.jpg

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

Yes from Epomaker only. IIRC I got it in 2-3 weeks. I was using 100% keyboard but now I miss some keys.

I got them with my laptop, Illegear Fang 2019 model and Matmaster control mouse pad. I also have Rival 110 but haven't felt the need to use it since I don't play competitive shooters.
I use numpad at times, so won't even consider to move to even TKL. What about warranty for such KBs? I assume none?

quicky008

Technomancer
I plan to keep 2/3 small ones for 4/8 weeks to kickstart tank cycling. Just thought of using cheap fish to cycle tank instead of risking expensive fish. Once the tank is ready I'll eat the rohu. Rohu will put immense bioload on the filter and should do the trick.
set it free in some pond/lake rather than eating it.

do post some photos of the tank once its fully setup-i am curious to see how it looks like.

Do you like keeping exotic underwater organisms like turtles,starfish,octopus,sharks etc?

Top Bottom