Post your latest Purchase

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Then you can go with this card if it is available in your city but I still think kotak 811 is better overall as you should have at least one zero balance savings account with internationally enabled transactions anyway in my opinion.

What i want is credit card as most debit cards dont work for automatic payments and iphone needs a credit card.Any way to get a credit card if i have some balance in bank account and can use as collateral?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
What i want is credit card as most debit cards dont work for automatic payments and iphone needs a credit card.Any way to get a credit card if i have some balance in bank account and can use as collateral?

Check the cards I mentioned earlier on previous page which can be obtained against FD(fixed deposit). Minimum FD required ranges from 20k-25k depending on bank.

Most pvt banks debit cards also work internationally(technically there is no difference between a debit card & a credit card for international online transactions) & paypal allows recurring/subscription/automatic payment for linked debit cards for international transactions provided you have not disabled international transactions on the day of automatic/recurring/subscription due date. Btw what is this about iphone needing a cc.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Most pvt banks debit cards also work internationally(technically there is no difference between a debit card & a credit card for international online transactions) & paypal allows recurring/subscription/automatic payment for linked debit cards for international transactions provided you have not disabled international transactions on the day of automatic/recurring/subscription due date. Btw what is this about iphone needing a cc.

No I guess you are not aware my Sbi international debit card didn’t work for Spotify automatic payment subscription (3 months free then 119/- month a 2 Rs verification Otp was declined by Spotify also for some international transaction like on origin only cc works as there is no otp required for such payments dc don’t work

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No I guess you are not aware my Sbi international debit card didn’t work for Spotify automatic payment subscription (3 months free then 119/- month a 2 Rs verification Otp was declined by Spotify also for some international transaction like on origin only cc works as there is no otp required for such payments dc don’t work
I used my friend's kotak 811 card linked with paypal for a recurring subscription service(actually it was an offer & I planned to discontinue subscription after initial period but forgot about it) & after 3 months initial period my friend got the msg that an international transaction via paypal was declined as he keeps his card disabled for international transactions except at the time of payment. SBI implementation of international online transactions for debit card is not standard because you are not supposed to enter otp at all for usual online international transactions.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I used my friend's kotak 811 card linked with paypal for a recurring subscription service(actually it was an offer & I planned to discontinue subscription after initial period but forgot about it) & after 3 months initial period my friend got the msg that an international transaction via paypal was declined as he keeps his card disabled for international transactions except at the time of payment. SBI implementation of international online transactions for debit card is not standard because you are not supposed to enter otp at all for usual online international transactions.

I cannot do automatic payment for app for sbi dc even if international transaction is enabled.What option do i have?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I cannot do automatic payment for app for sbi dc even if international transaction is enabled.What option do i have?

No other option except using a pvt bank debit card.That is why I suggested kotak 811 or if you can afford to open a FD of 20-25k then you can get a credit card.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
No other option except using a pvt bank debit card.That is why I suggested kotak 811 or if you can afford to open a FD of 20-25k then you can get a credit card.

They are offering zero balance account?whats the catch? Also i have >25k bal in sbi account how to get a credit card?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kotak 811 is 100% online account so opening/maintenance charges are very low & bank can afford to give it for free(doing anything with this account that involves going to branch will cost you though like chq/dd issue/deposit or cash deposit etc). You will need to install their 811 app & aadhaar otp+pan no. to open the account after which you need to also deposit 5k initially(not sure about this though) which you can withdraw once the acc is opened.You also need to do a biometric verification in any kotak bank branch in the city which is mentioned in your aadhaar address.After doing the biometric verification,your kotak 811 acc will be fully activated.

For sbi you need to go to your branch & ask there about getting SBI Unnati card( SBI Unnati Credit Card with No Annual Fee - Apply Now | SBI Card ).It can be issued against a FD of 25k & is free for 1st 4 years(aka no annual charges).

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Kotak 811 is 100% online account so opening/maintenance charges are very low & bank can afford to give it for free(doing anything with this account that involves going to branch will cost you though like chq/dd issue/deposit or cash deposit etc). You will need to install their 811 app & aadhaar otp+pan no. to open the account after which you need to also deposit 5k initially(not sure about this though) which you can withdraw once the acc is opened.You also need to do a biometric verification in any kotak bank branch in the city which is mentioned in your aadhaar address.After doing the biometric verification,your kotak 811 acc will be fully activated.

For sbi you need to go to your branch & ask there about getting SBI Unnati card( SBI Unnati Credit Card with No Annual Fee - Apply Now | SBI Card ).It can be issued against a FD of 25k & is free for 1st 4 years(aka no annual charges).

Thanks for the help

Tenida

Gadget Freak
1) Got iIball iTab MovieZ Pro from flipkart at 11556/- Bought mainly for Reading comics and sometimes pdf.
2) Rayban Sunglasses
3) Lots of books from flipkart's big billion sales. around 24 books at rs 2100.
Specs of the tablet
Specs:
Octacore processor
Gpu IMG8322
4GB RAM
64 GB ROM
10.1 Inch Display
Resolution: 1200*1920 pixel
MicroSd support expandable upto 256GB
7000 mAh Li-polymer battery
Android 9 Pie
13MP Rear and 8MP Front camera
VoLTE SUPPORT
Single Micro-Sim Slot
GPS & AGPS

72633092_10217325006771928_4764268807541751808_n.jpg

73275413_10217508751165423_4535854788813783040_n.jpg 74701611_10217550081758662_792763736350785536_n.jpg

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
1) Got iIball iTab MovieZ Pro from flipkart at 11556/- Bought mainly for Reading comics and sometimes pdf.
2) Rayban Sunglasses
3) Lots of books from flipkart's big billion sales. around 24 books at rs 2100.
Specs of the tablet
Specs:
Octacore processor
Gpu IMG8322
4GB RAM
64 GB ROM
10.1 Inch Display
Resolution: 1200*1920 pixel
MicroSd support expandable upto 256GB
7000 mAh Li-polymer battery
Android 9 Pie
13MP Rear and 8MP Front camera
VoLTE SUPPORT
Single Micro-Sim Slot
GPS & AGPS

View attachment 18513

View attachment 18511 View attachment 18512

Congrats for your purchase btw you already had kindle isnt it good for pdf’s convert pdf into epub.Also please pm me comic links

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Congrats for your purchase btw you already had kindle isnt it good for pdf’s convert pdf into epub.Also please pm me comic links

Kindle is good for normal books but it cannot able to render big pdf and another thing you cannot convert all PDFs.
I read comics with Kindle app mostly with prime reading. Prime reading has lots of free books, comics free with Amazon prime subscription

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Do you read Suktara? Sarodiya Suktarai amar comics ache.
Yes, sometimes I read but didn't bought the Sharodia Suktara. Please mention the name of the comics i will try to find it now. Btw congrats bro. And pm me link of your facebook account.

Top Bottom