Post your latest Purchase

XxNiKxX

G33K
Xperia L @ 16k

Yet another Xperia L, although I bought it before Nipun and theserpent! :)
Bought it for Rs. 15,995/- from Homeshop18 using the coupon. Awesomest deal claimed yet by me! :D

So far the phone has been great, although some apps(Including its advertised camera) lagged as hell, but the update fixed it. White looks very good, and the back shines like diamonds under good lighting conditions! *_*
Camera is good, I'm impressed with its HDR performance. Still not played much with camera yet. Front camera is miserable, not even worth video chatting, they should have not placed one instead of placing a VGA camera.
One thing I noticed, bloatware keeps coming out of nowhere. In the last few days I had these apps getting installed without any notice - OLX, Bigflix, Foneclay, Opera Mini and Paytm. Those are a lot! And maybe there are more to come. :|
The display is quite good, viewing angles are OK(After some point white starts becoming yellowish), bright enough and colors pop up.
Since the new update, the phone is very snappy. No lag in the UI anywhere, everything is buttery smooth! :3

Overall, I liked this phone very much. And the price is totally justified! :)

575437_645378522142501_1505693636_n.jpg7750_645364712143882_1468168904_n.jpg931365_645364578810562_741231237_n.jpg282827_645364835477203_737577139_n.jpg969217_645364545477232_1736254104_n.jpg389256_645373268809693_619116435_n.jpg

Last edited:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Re: Xperia L @ 16k

actually it reminded me of a simple handset by ZTE (indicom Star) .. it had awesome lights on the exterior

Bought it for Rs. 15,995/- from Homeshop18 using the coupon. Awesomest deal claimed yet by me! :D

So far the phone has been great, although some apps(Including its advertised camera) lagged as hell, but the update fixed it. White looks very good, and the back shines like diamonds under good lighting conditions! *_*
Camera is good, I'm impressed with its HDR performance. Still not played much with camera yet. Front camera is miserable, not even worth video chatting, they should have not placed one instead of placing a VGA camera.
One thing I noticed, bloatware keeps coming out of nowhere. In the last few days I had these apps getting installed without any notice - OLX, Bigflix, Foneclay, Opera Mini and Paytm. Those are a lot! And maybe there are more to come. :|
The display is quite good, viewing angles are OK(After some point white starts becoming yellowish), bright enough and colors pop up.
Since the new update, the phone is very snappy. No lag in the UI anywhere, everything is buttery smooth! :3

offtopic : which book ?? below the xperia ??

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OMG So Many Xperia L,X.L-The new o1?
Xxnixxx congo and post here :) *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/174458-xperia-l-sp-owners-discussion-thread.html

Lol wait you are nisarg :D

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

I'm not sure why everybody asks about the book when they see the pic, but its Informatics Practices for Class 11th by Sumita Arora. :)

thanks.. for the name..
and as for the reason, i asked you cuz the book looked neat and the lines were not like any other book.. (i mean the way they write a book, this was very uncommon)(i read the lines on the left :mrgreen:) Plus, it had Codes which can get any Digitian Going on... :wink:

BombayBoy

Journeyman
finally, these came in today - Flipkart :evil:

*i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag30/BoyBombay/20130603_141433_zps49a37947.jpg

*i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag30/BoyBombay/20130603_140813_zps18fed997.jpg

*i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag30/BoyBombay/20130603_141333_zps8ee6c105.jpg

now will assemble it once am back from travel

shuhailnp

Journeyman
Purchased videocon HD dth today
Costs = 3200 (including extra cable charge)

*s17.postimg.org/y5w037ccf/IMG_20130603_142212.jpg

*s17.postimg.org/ezit00vun/IMG_20130603_142238.jpg

sentacy

Broken In

I had seen the phone. it is good in every aspect but i was completely disappointed with it's CAMERA QUALITY.. The preview itself shows poor view of the video..It was nothing compared to XPERIA ARC S or NEO V..
What kind of update you done? And does it changes the camera performance ?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

I had seen the phone. it is good in every aspect but i was completely disappointed with it's CAMERA QUALITY.. The preview itself shows poor view of the video..It was nothing compared to XPERIA ARC S or NEO V..
What kind of update you done? And does it changes the camera performance ?

What do you mean?Xperia L Has the best camera under 20k, check the xperia L thread you will see

And how can you say just by seein the pic?Go and use the device

Top Bottom