Post your latest Purchase

elton_1991

Broken In
Bought Meelectronics M6 IEM @1.5k and Transcend 32gig USB 3.0 pendrive @1.8k :).....also Sennheiser HD 408 as replacement from the shop where I got my faulty soundmagic PL-30(had to pay Rs.300 extra :|)
IMG_20120809_181315.jpg

IndianRambo

In the zone
recently purchased msi r7850 pe for 16900/-.
here's the pic's of card running on machine

*i.imgur.com/wtC3Bl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/aqKVvl.jpg

Last edited:

arko1983

In the zone
my latest purchase samsung galaxy note n7000
*i.imgur.com/5nCNR.png
pic r bad bcoz of webcam.(Dont own a camera and i think i wont need one,camera very good in this phone)
which of microsd cards r better
SanDisk Memory Card MicroSDHC 32GB | Memory Card | Flipkart.com
or
Transcend Memory Card MicroSD 32GB Class 4 | Memory Card | Flipkart.com

which headphone to buy totally clueless(for watching movies & playing games,i hate earphones,so plz suggest something around 1 k max)
Panasonic RP-HT030E-H Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com
or
Genius GHP-400F Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com
or
Sennheiser HD 201 Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com (over my budget ,but is this worth it?(i am not so much music lover so good,loud audio for movies is my main criteria))

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Bought Corsair 650D @8.4K yesterday.

Purpose: Proposed IB build.

Got AUDIOTECHNICA ONTO ON-303 as my birthday gift from my brother..awesome jaw dropping HD sound experience in watching HD movies. Good stylish headphones by audiotechnica. If u wanna enjoy a movie of ur choice without disturbing others then this wud be ur best friend and would let u enjoy like never before.
Here are some of the pics..

recently purchased msi r7850 pe for 16900/-.
here's the pic's of card running on machine

my latest purchase samsung galaxy note n7000

@vicky.
Congrats guys.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Got a new laptop, Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN, specs are in signature,

*i50.tinypic.com/1zciyxx.jpg

and also got these games from flipkart and nextworld:)

*i48.tinypic.com/ixtnc3.jpg

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@dan4u: really nice pic of laptop. And congrats for your purchase.
Only NFSHP is racing,all are mission kinda games,hey bhagwaan. I got headache even by just seeing this collection of mission games. But really nice collection.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
got HP Pavilion g6-2005ax from flipkart. came with HP backpack, coolermaster notepal d-lite, card reader, 2 years warranty ( 1 Year Onsite Accidental Damage Protection + 1 Year Onsite Extended Warranty) free.
also got galaxy y duos.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@dan4u: really nice pic of laptop. And congrats for your purchase.
Only NFSHP is racing,all are mission kinda games,hey bhagwaan. I got headache even by just seeing this collection of mission games. But really nice collection.

thanks man, I like fps and sandbox style games:wink:....and this is more than enough to keep me occupied for a while...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
got HP Pavilion g6-2005ax from flipkart. came with HP backpack, coolermaster notepal d-lite, card reader, 2 years warranty ( 1 Year Onsite Accidental Damage Protection + 1 Year Onsite Extended Warranty) free.
also got galaxy y duos.

Congrats jas. Where were you man??

Post pics. :)

@ dan4u

Congrats mate. Nice lappy and a good collection of games. :)

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Legit guy!!! :p
Congrats!!
Please tell me, if that e-play version of H.A.W.X 2 lets you play online or not. Thank you.

Thanks man:).....and yes there is multiplayer, you also need always on internet connection to start the game, that's a bummer...

@vickybat Thanks bro :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Only one issue with HAWX 2 now, there are NO players, everyone left, only a few matches everyday, not worth it.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Bought this from flipkart .. Better late than never :wink:

Rs:827/- . A few weeks ago , It was for Rs799, but suddenly , flipkart raised the price to 899, and now, they are selling it for rs827. Heard its a great game. I liked the earlier versions too. Now time to try this out

Sorry for the poor quality pic .

Attachments

• for_digit.jpg
    for_digit.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 140

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
congo quad core... fk price for games are much better than other shops... local shop at my place are selling at mrp...
btw landmark also got some nice price on games with cod option.... ;)

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
congo quad core... fk price for games are much better than other shops... local shop at my place are selling at mrp...
btw landmark also got some nice price on games with cod option.... ;)

Thanks pramudit .Yes, the prices of games on FK are nice. They offer discounts, which the local shops do not ( mostly) . But I didnt like the packing of the game . I mean not the packing done by FK. But the game box in which the DVDs come from the manufacturer. I expected atleast decent DVD case in the Game box. They have put the 4 DVDs in pouches which cost Rs 5/- . I expected our normal DVD case in which other games come( DiRT3 / F1 for ex.)

Top Bottom