Post your latest Purchase

vizkid2005

In the zone
Holding a hard copy(book) in hand and reading it- PARENTS: Good, he's studying :)
Sitting in front of PC, reading PDF- PARENTS: He never studies! Now turn PC off and do hw..
:unsure: :p

Story of my life ...Most of the time its the second case .... :-(

Sent from my Galaxy 5

Sarath

iDota
Belkin 3.5mm stereo cable - Rs. 300

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/Belkin%203%205mm%20I2500%202%201/DSCN0931.jpg

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/Belkin%203%205mm%20I2500%202%201/DSCN0937.jpg

I would say you could have got it for cheaper unbranded.

Even then I would ask you where you got it from so that I can buy one for myself. :))

Looks really good. Congrats :)

I suppose you got it locally but if bought online then drop me a link :)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
I would say you could have got it for cheaper unbranded.

I suppose you got it locally but if bought online then drop me a link :)

Thanks Sarath, cheaper ones are avail. from 30/- & are of low quality and has high wire loss resulting in poor audio quality..
Bought this one to replace my VS4121's input cord & the existing cord to the car stereo's aux...

Links : Tradus.in

Bought from Deltapge.com as its near my home..

sumit05

In the zone
New LappY in the House...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks-tablets/149297-suggest-lappy-max-28k-32k.html

MegaMind

Human Spambot
So, any improvement of audio quality?

Can't visit home any soon :|, will let u know once i checked..
I'm sure there will be, tested once with a 30 buck cord & stock cord - at 50% vol. & bass sub distorted with 30 buck cord..

New LappY in the House...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks-tablets/149297-suggest-lappy-max-28k-32k.html
looks cool, congrats..

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Sarath: Follow these steps:

Rquirements: Dead PS3 (no physical damage) that has gone out of warranty/did not have one. (yes PS3s bought outside India will work. Just make sure there are no modifications done to it)

1. Email Sony support.
2. Support gives you a list of service centres where they will take the PS3
3. Take your PS3 with ALL ACCESORIES and parts that came with it to any one of those service centres.
4. They offer to replace that PS3 with a new one (current-gen model with same HDD space but no PS Move if your dead model did not come with it)
5. Submit the model. They give you a service job sheet.
6. A few days later they will call you or you call them to enquire about how much you have to pay (will be 50% price of the current model).
7. Go to service centre with job sheet and pay the required amount. They give you a payment receipt along with the job sheet.
8. Wait for 3-4 weeks until they call you (call them if they dont call you after 25 days of receiving payment).
9. Go and pick up your new PS3 (carry the reciept+job sheet along with you).

Sarath

iDota
^Wow!

So it doesn't matter if the PS3 is in warranty or not and you can get a new one for 50% price. Interesting find.

Thanks Sarath, cheaper ones are avail. from 30/- & are of low quality and has high wire loss resulting in poor audio quality..
Bought this one to replace my VS4121's input cord & the existing cord to the car stereo's aux...

Links : Tradus.in

Bought from Deltapge.com as its near my home..

Thanks for the link.

Yeah, its good to stick with quality products for now :D
I needed one for the car too.

R2K

In the Zone
Brought a Creative HS 150 Headphone for listening to music at work. :D
To be frank I'm not really happy about the sound quality although it has awesome looks. :(
Should have gone for ear plug model.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got this following books from Flipkart.

*i.imgur.com/DZWja.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XfNqw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/md9O5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/c9n00.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kZDI0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/m55Il.jpg

Top Bottom