Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@mukherjee,Saurav and Nipun-Thanks guys.:)
@avida-I have Logitech X210 2.1 speaker set along with Roccat kave headset.
@Mukherjee,@dashing.sujay-
Model-Tianxiangxing 9009 upgrade edition
Range-upto 3 meters
Price-1.6k
Purchased from:Wonderland Gariahat.
Please don't buy this model.The remote can't control the copper very well.For that reason, it has crashed several times while flying in my room.Also don't go for bigger copper you can't control easily in a small room....check letsbuy they have good collection of rc copper.
Here's the link- Remote controlled Price India - Latest Remote controlled Price in India & Free Home Delivery

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ you are supposed to get an EDIFER 5.1 after puja you told. What happend to that?

First of that speaker is not available in the market also I've change my mind to an good 5.1 Ch headphone because I can't maxed out X210
(parent ra khub boke sound besi dele :()
so forget about 5.1 ch speaker.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
LOL for you spoiler.

I have crossed that level of parent patrol and i can do now what ever i like in my home.

Now my daughter is coming under my patrol.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hee Hee, I bought two 1TB for 2.7k 6-7 months earlier. At least for once, I have made a timely purchase. ;)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks guys :)

@digibrush I know it's a bad purchase, but I didn't have any other option. Till now I was using my old 160GB HDD. But one of my relative will be talking my old PC, so I thought I'll get him a 2nd hand HDD. But not getting any 2nd Hand HDD within decent price.

So thought of going with a new HDD and I"ll give my old HDD to him.

Top Bottom