Post your latest Purchase

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Skud and others, Hey guys adexmart doesn't have Nikon P500! I was looking for it and wanna buy next month, you have any other good site to share with me mate?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess this is what you are looking for:-

Nikon Coolpix P500 Price India: Point & Shoot Camera: Flipkart Cameras(Black)

POST ADDED

Uh oh, its cheaper here:-

Nikon Coolpix P500

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks. But I've found the lowest at Rs.21,900, almost same as your last link, in mysmartprice. Still wondering if any online retailers are holding it at a bit cheaper rate...

insaneYLN

In the zone
Purchased a Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1TB from The ITWares, Mumbai for Rs 5,555/- inclusive of shipping charge. :smile:

I will post pictures later. I haven't taken any yet!
:ashamed:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats insaneYLN. Seems a little pricey. Does it have any special feature/s?

insaneYLN

In the zone
I suppose it is expensive because it is a USB 3.0 portable hard drive. But, then again, i may be wrong. Perhaps there may be USB 3.0 portable drives available for a "decent" pricing.

The drive comes with WD SmartWare, an application that allows the user to backup & retrieve data & password protect the drive (i reckon as i haven't installed the application yet! :ashamed: )

Does the above qualify as a special feature. I humbly request you to be a judge of that. :wink:

:smile:

tkin

Back to school!!
I suppose it is expensive because it is a USB 3.0 portable hard drive. But, then again, i may be wrong. Perhaps there may be USB 3.0 portable drives available for a "decent" pricing.

The drive comes with WD SmartWare, an application that allows the user to backup & retrieve data & password protect the drive (i reckon as i haven't installed the application yet! :ashamed: )

Does the above qualify as a special feature. I humbly request you to be a judge of that. :wink:

:smile:
To use USB 3.0 at proper speeds you need ssd drives.

rchi84

In the zone
Just got a Logitech G35 from Ritchie Street for 5500. Love the sound :) Only wish someone in Chennai had stocked the Roccat Kave..

gtcdon

Bah humbug
finally got something to share over here......purchased a lenovo z570 lappie yesterday from cochin for 42,750rs
core i5 2410m 2.3ghz
3gb ram
640gb hdd
1gb gt 520m

*i55.tinypic.com/2vlpk4g.jpg

*i56.tinypic.com/r85thg.jpg

*i54.tinypic.com/34fjxuf.jpg

Top Bottom