Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Its for goods from US. They only accepts paypal for that. Otherwise for local stock, you can easily do EFT.

@tkin

plants vs zombies avatar? gr8 man!!!
Thanks, just found some random avatar in google search, anyway I desperately need a fan guard, thinking of buying 2 @ 300/- from theitdepot, only issue is that they do no accept axis bank debit cards(master), have to pay via credit cards/visa, no one in my family uses visa, god damn incomplete shops, people wonder why we avoid online shops, its because of this, why don't they accept simple debit/credit card transaction? Net banking is not activated for my Axis bank, need to fill up forms, yada yada yada.
/Am I boring you with my rant?

PS: Know anyplace I can get fan guards?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ebay yes, found some fan filters but not what I'm looking for(fan grills), local shops no, can't now due to exams, maybe in june when I upgrade.

Then wait till your exams are over. I think fan grills can be easily purchased from Chandni.

jpushkarh

Broken In
12-Apr-11

AMD Athlon II X3 440 (Rs.3300)
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H (Rs.4300)
Corsair 2GB DDRIII 1333MHz VS2GB1333D3 G (Rs.1050/1200)

lamington road.

doomgiver

Warframe
got a Canon A3200 IS for Rs. 8700
and a 'croma' dvd player for 2000 bucks(for mom, simple, and has ports for naked wires)

tkin

Back to school!!
got a Canon A3200 IS for Rs. 8700
and a 'croma' dvd player for 2000 bucks(for mom, simple, and has ports for naked wires)
Nice, one thing is naked wires(ignore your naughty thoughts) give best audio quality possible, why does most speakers(corr. all) come with filthy ports?? My old altec lansing 121i came with naked wires.

doomgiver

Warframe
yeah, it was the only one available with those kind of press-lever-to-open-hole-and-insert-wire ports. all the other brands, sony, philips etc, didnt carry this feature.
in fact, i was about to open a thread asking for help converting naked wires into ports, so that i could plug my speakers into SOMETHING.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
doomgiver, buddy, congrats buddy for your purchases. I am also eyeing the same camera. So please post some pictures to better know about its capabilities.

Another thing, i have written it earlier also: how come digital camera prices are cheaper online by a significant amount? In adexmart, the 3200IS is @ 7990/- and in Flipkart it is 8349/- with choice of color. This is astounding. Even in Kolkata people were quoting 8.7-8.8K.

Top Bottom