Post your latest Purchase

jpushkarh

Broken In
12-Apr-11

AMD Athlon II X3 440 (Rs.3300)
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H (Rs.4300)
Corsair 2GB DDRIII 1333MHz VS2GB1333D3 G (Rs.1050/1200)

lamington road.

doomgiver

Warframe
got a Canon A3200 IS for Rs. 8700
and a 'croma' dvd player for 2000 bucks(for mom, simple, and has ports for naked wires)

tkin

Back to school!!
got a Canon A3200 IS for Rs. 8700
and a 'croma' dvd player for 2000 bucks(for mom, simple, and has ports for naked wires)
Nice, one thing is naked wires(ignore your naughty thoughts) give best audio quality possible, why does most speakers(corr. all) come with filthy ports?? My old altec lansing 121i came with naked wires.

doomgiver

Warframe
yeah, it was the only one available with those kind of press-lever-to-open-hole-and-insert-wire ports. all the other brands, sony, philips etc, didnt carry this feature.
in fact, i was about to open a thread asking for help converting naked wires into ports, so that i could plug my speakers into SOMETHING.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
doomgiver, buddy, congrats buddy for your purchases. I am also eyeing the same camera. So please post some pictures to better know about its capabilities.

Another thing, i have written it earlier also: how come digital camera prices are cheaper online by a significant amount? In adexmart, the 3200IS is @ 7990/- and in Flipkart it is 8349/- with choice of color. This is astounding. Even in Kolkata people were quoting 8.7-8.8K.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Skud and others, Hey guys adexmart doesn't have Nikon P500! I was looking for it and wanna buy next month, you have any other good site to share with me mate?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess this is what you are looking for:-

Nikon Coolpix P500 Price India: Point & Shoot Camera: Flipkart Cameras(Black)

POST ADDED

Uh oh, its cheaper here:-

Nikon Coolpix P500

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks. But I've found the lowest at Rs.21,900, almost same as your last link, in mysmartprice. Still wondering if any online retailers are holding it at a bit cheaper rate...

Top Bottom