Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Anyone knows how good Lynx india is? I just bought a fan guard from them(156/-, costly but the closest alternative from theitdepot cost 310/- for 2 piece I need only one.) 80mm Black Metal Fan Guard ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

They said I have to pay via paypal, so I went and opened an account, and waiting for the order to be confirmed(awaiting payment), what are the chances they'll even deliver this?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone knows how good Lynx india is? I just bought a fan guard from them(156/-, costly but the closest alternative from theitdepot cost 310/- for 2 piece I need only one.) 80mm Black Metal Fan Guard ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

They said I have to pay via paypal, so I went and opened an account, and waiting for the order to be confirmed(awaiting payment), what are the chances they'll even deliver this?

No idea about using paypal (the item most probably is imported from USA), but over the past 4-5 months, I have purchased quite a few things from them, and they are fast. My current monitor, 2tb hdd & GFX along with a Zeb SATA dock have all been purchased from them. The delay happens on part of DTDC (they sucks), not Lynx. Contrary to what quite a few people opined about them I have found them reliable. You can contact Mr. Amarbir directly if you have any queries regarding your products. He is very helpful.

tkin

Back to school!!
No idea about using paypal (the item most probably is imported from USA), but over the past 4-5 months, I have purchased quite a few things from them, and they are fast. My current monitor, 2tb hdd & GFX along with a Zeb SATA dock have all been purchased from them. The delay happens on part of DTDC (they sucks), not Lynx. Contrary to what quite a few people opined about them I have found them reliable. You can contact Mr. Amarbir directly if you have any queries regarding your products. He is very helpful.
They still have not confirmed my order, also I just found out paypal charges 1$ for new accounts, this sucks, the cost of this product had crossed 200/- and is unacceptable, I'll be backing off if they do not confirm within two more days. Better to buy 2 for 310/- from theitdepot.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hope you will have a happy monsoon Jas. Bad for me as my 6950 is just 2-3 months old.

They still have not confirmed my order, also I just found out paypal charges 1$ for new accounts, this sucks, the cost of this product had crossed 200/- and is unacceptable, I'll be backing off if they do not confirm within two more days. Better to buy 2 for 310/- from theitdepot.

Hmmm, paypal sucks. You better buy it from theitdepot instead of taking so much hassles. Just contact them over telephone or use live support when online.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
My main concern is the tessellator, the reason I go for 6950 over 6870. I know on my card it is on par with nVIDIA, but if AMD makes it doubly better in 7000 series at the same price point... :-(

But I can always CF. ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
Hope you will have a happy monsoon Jas. Bad for me as my 6950 is just 2-3 months old.

Hmmm, paypal sucks. You better buy it from theitdepot instead of taking so much hassles. Just contact them over telephone or use live support when online.
I've just posted in lynx forum, if they ship before 7th, okie dokie, if not, then its theitdepot for sure.

PAYPAL Sucks, b@stards charged 1$ just for nothing.

My main concern is the tessellator, the reason I go for 6950 over 6870. I know on my card it is on par with nVIDIA, but if AMD makes it doubly better in 7000 series at the same price point... :-(

But I can always CF. ;)
6950 has enough muscle to run tessed games, just chill out and get a new cpu first.

Siva Lord

Broken In
Things I Bought for the Vacation !

XBOX 360 Slim 4 gb Model
Apple IPOD Nano 4th Gen 8 gb
Nokia 3110 Classic
Lost Symbol By Dan Brown {FlipKart}
Panasonic Lumix 8MP Digi-Cam
1Gb Pen Cum USB Thumb Drive

XBOX and PC Games:
Dragon Age 2 {XBOX 360}
Forza 3 {XBOX 360}
[Got these two after seeing the Gameplay and a fellow member of this forum War Hawk's recommendation and they are pretty cool]
Pirates Of The Carribean At Worlds End PC
Fifa 2009 PC {Got it off from a Cheap Deal} PC
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 PC
Need For Speed Pro Street & Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition PC
(Got For Rs 300 From my local dealer)

Pics Coming Soon

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
6950 has enough muscle to run tessed games, just chill out and get a new cpu first.

Along with mobo and RAM. All depends on AMD now, if they come a cropper with the FX series I have to wait longer.

XBOX 360 Slim 4 gb Model
Nokia 3110 Classic

XBOX and PC Games:
Dragon Age 2 {XBOX 360}
Forza 3 {XBOX 360}
[Got these two after seeing the Gameplay and a fellow member of this forum War Hawk's recommendation and they are pretty cool]

Pics Coming Soon

Congrats for your purchases. Panasonic camera which model??? And happy gaming!

Tenida

Gadget Freak

XBOX 360 Slim 4 gb Model
Nokia 3110 Classic

XBOX and PC Games:
Dragon Age 2 {XBOX 360}
Forza 3 {XBOX 360}

Pics Coming Soon

Congrats man :lol: Lots of gizmos :lol:

tkin

Back to school!!
Skud, why is Lynx asking for Paypal. The accept EFT too. I did mine like that.
Skud is not buying, I am, look at this:
80mm Black Metal Fan Guard ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India
When you check out it says, payment must be made via paypal. I cancelled my order, will get two for 300/- from theitdepot

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skud, why is Lynx asking for Paypal. The accept EFT too. I did mine like that.

Its for goods from US. They only accepts paypal for that. Otherwise for local stock, you can easily do EFT.

@tkin

plants vs zombies avatar? gr8 man!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom