Post your latest Purchase

R2K

In the Zone
Purchased a new laptop from Dubai for AED 2300 (Rs 38,429 approx) :D
Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 - Intel Core i5-3337U, AMD Radeon HD 8730M 2GB | 4 GB DDR3 RAM 1600mhz | 1TB HDD | Windows 8 Pro x64 | Metallic Silver chassis

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Congrats ajayritik for Z1 (so ur using Note 2 for urself :-D)

Congrats Nvidiageek we know the price of G2 but how much is the deal for u ;) ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi guys, long time no see, sorry for not being a regular visitor these days(job stress), I have bought a few things over the past months, so its high time I put everything here:

Soundmagic E10:
*i.imgur.com/6PpX8ES.jpg
Bought these babies a month or two back, to replace the E30 that I lost :( but these are no slouch, a little warm compared to E30 but I like the sound signature very much, no fatigue over prolonged use.

And the star of the day:

*i.imgur.com/tNvSoSP.jpg

Viewing angles? Pfftt:
*i.imgur.com/YDaNtG8.jpg
The display might not look very good, but its because, due to lack of official screen guard they had placed a generic matte screenguard over it, which was the only one that fitted after cutting, so the display doesn't look that good, but I had a glance before they put on the screenguard and its the best display I had ever seen, colors look beyond good. I'll upload some more pics after a get a glossy official screenguard.

The backside, featuring the 13MP camera with OIS and the revolutionary back button
(its absolutely true that it makes control easier and doesn't take more that half an hour to get used to):

*i.imgur.com/nhbgIxY.jpg

Quick window cover, works really good, transition is completely lag free and very responsive,
hoping to see more custom widgets soon(XDA??):

*i.imgur.com/UJVKsJP.jpg

Quadbeat Headphones, easily the best in the box headphones I had tested,
lacks a bit in isolation but then again for calls etc its more than good enough.

*i.imgur.com/8TPACLL.jpg

Ze box, I hate small boxes(seems everyone is going there these days)
*i.imgur.com/FHqNAg2.jpg

The sim tray remover pin:
*i.imgur.com/kwUYDg7.jpg

PS: My bank balance needs some digitalis.... :p

Apart from these I had also bought a few more stuff which I can't take pictures atm, including some run of the mill logitech wireless MK combo(the mouse cr@pped out in 5 months, middle button gone) and a Braun electric shaver.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
1. Sigma 150-500 Lens (used) for 35k
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2883/10294516403_8a2d078707_z.jpg
sigma 150-500 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

2. Studio mini set (umbrella+holder+stand) for Rs.1300
3. TP-LINK TD-W8968 300 Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2 Modem Router from flipkart for Rs.2356
4. Logitech C310 HD Webcam (Black) from flipkart for Rs.1349
5. Prestige PPBB 02 Barbecue from Snapdeal for Rs.1922

But will get hold of all items at home on diwali...right now out of station :(

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yup ..its around 65k in the market ...photography is a expensive hobbie ..and people like us (new begineers and enthusiast) can not afford to spend on new lenses

Its my 6th lens but most costly one of course:toast:

$hadow

Geek in making
Yup ..its around 65k in the market ...photography is a expensive hobbie ..and people like us (new begineers and enthusiast) can not afford to spend on new lenses

Indeed it is. I thought if buying a dslr camera and two lenses and the sum reached a wooping 1lac something

R2K

In the Zone

Wow...you got the lens for half the price. Good deal.
How much did you spend approx on all the equipments until now ?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hi guys, long time no see, sorry for not being a regular visitor these days(job stress), I have bought a few things over the past months, so its high time I put everything here:

PS: My bank balance needs some digitalis.... :p

Apart from these I had also bought a few more stuff which I can't take pictures atm, including some run of the mill logitech wireless MK combo(the mouse cr@pped out in 5 months, middle button gone) and a Braun electric shaver.

long time no see indeed bro, that's a cool ass phone for sure...would like to know more about the office stress :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
Wow...you got the lens for half the price. Good deal.
How much did you spend approx on all the equipments until now ?

I dont have costly equipments..just enough to do everything a pro can do :D I spent 1.2 Lakh total on photography equipments including these two purchases.

tkin

Back to school!!
price for soundmagic ?

also let us know the reaction of people around you while you clicking with that thin ;p
Got the E10 for 1700/- from flipkart, everywhere else it was 2.4k.

And so far the G2 is putting on a serious impression :p :p

long time no see indeed bro, that's a cool ass phone for sure...would like to know more about the office stress :D
Same old, same old, design/develop(with both teams), send code for review, fix useless review defects(arrange constants in alphabetical order, blah blah blah), rinse and repeat, had to work extra hours just to get leaves for puja :evil:

flyingcow

Shibe
Skullcandy S2FXFM-008 Fix:
Skullcandy S2FXFM-008 Fix In-the-ear Headset - Skullcandy: Flipkart.com
for 1800 (original price 4400) flipkart diwali cyber sale

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
welcome back tkin...

congrats for new items how much for G2?

Congrats...1.2L in photography now that's a passion *nice* but do keep an eye on other expenses/usages also as we don't want u to go out (in vest & barmodas) clicking all the way

Top Bottom