Post your latest Purchase

ritvij

rated R
w-o-w.. those are some hefty purchases!
@ithehappy: this is a piece of art! great watch!
@vyral_143: from where? i need one too! :p:p

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
@vyral_143 Ohh in that case why don't you try with the medium or larger ones..?

I tried medium but I feel the size of each ear phone is causing them little "Over Weight". Will try other tips in night. I was also thinking of getting ear guides.

w-o-w.. those are some hefty purchases!
@ithehappy: this is a piece of art! great watch!
@vyral_143: from where? i need one too! :p:p

I bought from E-Bay directly from them. After applying 150 off coupon got them for 1070. :wink: :lol: :p

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks all.

@faun- Its the heart of the watch, that all matters. A Caliber 1120 movement, what else shall I expect in that mere value? ;)
About customs, its 10%.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bought an 8 GB SD card for my mobile for Rs 250 and a card reader for just Rs. 20, from local market so that card would double up as a Pen drive.
Online price for both of them was Rs. 240 and Rs 75 respectively.

Profit = Rs. 45/- :D

*static1.lsbimg.com/product_images/enlarge/21913/SanDisk_Micro_SD_Card_8GB_8967483425095703_1.jpeg *static1.lsbimg.com/product_images/enlarge/enter_micro_sd_card_reader.jpg

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Bought an 8 GB SD card for my mobile for Rs 250 and a card reader for just Rs. 20, from local market so that card would double up as a Pen drive.
Online price for both of them was Rs. 240 and Rs 75 respectively.

Profit = Rs. 45/- :D

*static1.lsbimg.com/product_images/enlarge/21913/SanDisk_Micro_SD_Card_8GB_8967483425095703_1.jpeg *static1.lsbimg.com/product_images/enlarge/enter_micro_sd_card_reader.jpg

Nice purchase buddy. But why don't you post the actual pics of the product in your hand? I think that'll be better.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Few more components of my new RiG has arrived.

MSI N560GTX-M2D1GD5 (Dual Fan) - SMC International - Rs.10,000

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/nVidia.jpg

RAZER Goliathus Control Edition Standard - The IT Wares - Rs.613

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/Razer.jpg

Huawei E303C Datacard - Flipkart - Rs.1815

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/Huawei.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice purchase buddy. But why don't you post the actual pics of the product in your hand? I think that'll be better.

As d3p said no pics no purshace :D.
Joking.
It applies only to large-large purshaces :D
Anyways nice purshace :D

Well, I thought my purchase wasn't large enough to deserve "genuine pics" that's why didn't post them. But now I know better.

But my newly bought card broke today anyway.. (it fell down and came below the wheels of chairs in office :'( ), so I will post the pics once I buy another one. :|

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Finally received my book after waiting for so many days. Cost Rs.413 after applying coupon.

The Great Escape by Paul Brickhill
“One of the most famous true stories from the last war, The GREAT ESCAPE tells how more than six hundred men in a German prisoner-of-war camp worked together to achieve an extraordinary break-out. Every night for a year they dug tunnels, and those who weren't digging forged passports, drew maps, faked weapons and tailored German uniforms and civilian clothes to wear once they had escaped. All of this was conducted under the very noses of their prison guards. When the right night came, the actual escape itself was timed to the split second - but of course, not everything went according to plan...”

Here some pics

*i.imgur.com/OJTiF.jpg
*i.imgur.com/RXQcX.jpg
*i.imgur.com/GWpbh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/QdtFL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KpB7V.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qbcI5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/EPabp.jpg
Free goodies

Last edited:
Top Bottom