Post your latest Purchase

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Protecta bazic 15.6 inch laptop bag from flipkart.
*img80.imageshack.us/img80/3954/protectabazic4.jpg
*img542.imageshack.us/img542/9264/protectabazic5.jpg
*img254.imageshack.us/img254/8726/protectabazic1.jpg
*img220.imageshack.us/img220/9512/protectabazic2.jpg
*img694.imageshack.us/img694/9347/protectabazic3.jpg

MRP -1049
Flip. Price -880

digitaltab

In the zone
Congrats Ayuclack. nipun and sjoardar

Today I received my ACR was ordered on 27.12.2011. After too many calls to letsbuy.
*i.imgur.com/bUUQI.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vx2Wh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/bAf4P.jpg

hi dude congrats for the purchase, but do you know that the soundtrack cd doesn't cover all the tracks such as Madeline bell theme song, welcome to konstantaniye etc. and appears fake to me as it has got some alien tracks which are neither in revelations nor in other editions of series....

bubusam13

Human
Protecta bazic 15.6 inch laptop bag from flipkart.
*img80.imageshack.us/img80/3954/protectabazic4.jpg
*img542.imageshack.us/img542/9264/protectabazic5.jpg
*img254.imageshack.us/img254/8726/protectabazic1.jpg
*img220.imageshack.us/img220/9512/protectabazic2.jpg
*img694.imageshack.us/img694/9347/protectabazic3.jpg

MRP -1049
Flip. Price -880

Congrats on your purchase. This bag was Rs 725 2 months ago.

sukesh1090

Adam young
Seasonic S12II 520W from ebay (ITwares) @ 3850. The box pack was not in great condition but the unit is functioning properly. What's impressive was the delivery time. I ordered on 16th and it reached to me yesterday, ie 18th all the way from Mumbai. :shock:

congrats bro.i ordered the same from itwares for 3700INR including shipment.today i confirmed my payment to them at 4:30 and by 5:30 i got a mail from them that my psu is shipped in pafex.wow:shock: very quick response.
btw why didn't you ordered it from their website?you could have saved 150 bucks.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Congrats Navneet and Skud.

hi dude congrats for the purchase, but do you know that the soundtrack cd doesn't cover all the tracks such as Madeline bell theme song, welcome to konstantaniye etc. and appears fake to me as it has got some alien tracks which are neither in revelations nor in other editions of series....

Bro, still sound track CD is pack even It's hard to play the game due time issue. If you think this is a fake you can complain to filpkart, unfortunately I don't have any idea.

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
ordered kingston 32GB micro SDHC with adapter for my Samsung galaxy note for 1614 only:-D

people guide me which sound card and headphone should i buy for my PC
price range 15000 to 25000 for both :neutral:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you, Tenida & Nightmare.

Received the OCZ Vertex 3 120gb purchased through Techenclave @ 9.5k. It was a sealed pack purchased from US, so almost as good as purchasing from Amazon, of course at a much lesser cost and much more lesser than buying locally. Hopefully, the drive will go the distance. ;)

Pics:-

*i.imgur.com/S0YQJ.jpg

Pretty well packed, it comes with a 2.5" to 3.5" converter and screws, not much of use for me.

*i.imgur.com/FWQ8V.jpg

Connected it through my dock to test whether everything's OK.

*i.imgur.com/WfHED.png

And it comes with the latest firmware. Good.

*i.imgur.com/ha1CE.jpg

Here's a size comparison with the HDD. It is very small, smaller than even my mobile as much as pocket-able. ;)

*i.imgur.com/9xsOQ.jpg

Oh, this teaser sticker was also in the box. Will find once I build a new rig. :D

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Looks like the 200 character limit for the siggy has been relaxed or extended for the commoners like me, which has allowed me to enter the rest of my gear in my siggy. I don't know if this is just a temporary glich, or something standard now and I just missed the announcement for it. If it is the former, it will be terribly disappointing indeed!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
ordered kingston 32GB micro SDHC with adapter for my Samsung galaxy note for 1614 only:-D

people guide me which sound card and headphone should i buy for my PC
price range 15000 to 25000 for both :neutral:

What type of sound signature you like and trusted brand you are looking for or any.

Received the OCZ Vertex 3 120gb purchased through Techenclave @ 9.5k. It was a sealed pack purchased from US, so almost as good as purchasing from Amazon, of course at a much lesser cost and much more lesser than buying locally. Hopefully, the drive will go the distance. ;)

*i.imgur.com/S0YQJ.jpg

Pretty well packed, it comes with a 2.5" to 3.5" converter and screws, not much of use for me.

*i.imgur.com/FWQ8V.jpg

*i.imgur.com/WfHED.png

*i.imgur.com/ha1CE.jpg

Here's a size comparison with the HDD. It is very small, smaller than even my mobile as much as pocket-able. ;)

*i.imgur.com/9xsOQ.jpg

Oh, this teaser sticker was also in the box. Will find once I build a new rig. :D

Congrats bro finally you got it. Now how your eye's feel! superb Wow this called speed:-D

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Earlier i was using Logitech G35 headphones so i am expecting something much better than my previous one i have onkyo receiver system and also has Logitech z5500. so tell me which sound card should be good to pair with my receiver. and headphone which will be able to generate much much more better sound compare to my previous headphone .

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!

*i.imgur.com/S0YQJ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FWQ8V.jpg

*i.imgur.com/WfHED.png

*i.imgur.com/ha1CE.jpg

*i.imgur.com/9xsOQ.jpg

That's great news! Can you please give me the link to the site from which you got it? Techenclave is only a forum, right?

Top Bottom